Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Are the Pistons Done with signing/trading this offseason?

where did any of us say he is the best PG on thsi team? show me that???

Draft- KCP, Mitchell, and even Siva have all looked good thus far.

Free agency- Josh Smith is a great athlete and with Drummond and Monroe gives us probably the best rebounding team in the league, much better defensively, and just an all around great front court. Datome is a pure shooter, and Billups can shoot too. Billups is also the best PG we have now, and will be better than expected I think.

PG is just the last piece we need. It can wait, thats what Chauncey is for. Wait for the right player.

this is where it started for me

i note that you say ALL OF US are saying this which isn't true

I never said all

I don't care if Pistons homers don't agree with me. Look at his stats and watch him play. He is not a starting caliber PG in the NBA any more. If you want him for his leadership and a bench player that is one thing....but you and others say he is the best PG on this team. That is where all of this started. If he is the best they have they are in trouble and Joe D should have addressed the situation better in the off season.

If I was wrong...who do you think is the best PG on the Pistons?

I don't care if Pistons homers don't agree with me. Look at his stats and watch him play. He is not a starting caliber PG in the NBA any more. If you want him for his leadership and a bench player that is one thing....but you and others say he is the best PG on this team. That is where all of this started. If he is the best they have they are in trouble and Joe D should have addressed the situation better in the off season.

yes you did you said "you and the others" implying all

yes you did you said "you and the others" implying all

you and others means you and at least 2 other people. If I wanted to say everybody I would say everybody.

Answer my question. Who do you think is the best PG on the Pistons?

Also you have only pointed out one person. Not me or anybody else

I like this deal. Jennings is legit and with a 3yr 24 mil deal it isnt a lot of money. I still wish we would have drafted Burke but I like what we have done.

nobody here said he was starting caliber thats you and your delusions saying we all think he is starting caliber

Back