Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ari @ car

adam86107

Anybody else watching this? I'm guessing Arizona is gonna be one and done.

I am. I agree that AZ will fold. Car is playing well and at home.

For assumement purposes only, it was supposed to start at 4:20 but here it is 4:35 and still not underway..would like for arizona to lose I'll be watching for fixed calls, hopefully I'll fall asleep before its over

Last edited:
Arizona offense can't do shit. I guess that is expected with the back up to the back QB playing.

I've got AZ to cover 5.5 but I'm not confident.

Feels like a Sunday now watching this game of entertainment, keep thinking I have to go back to work tomorrow now.

Last edited:
Go Panthers! If Detroit and Carolina perform a miracle run to the NFC Championship, I can make a 20 minute drive to the game.

Thought we were about to see an Orlovsky there

Foswhitt Gerald "Fozzy" Whittaker is an American football running back and kickoff returner for the Carolina Panthers of the National Football League. He played college football at Texas. He is from Pearland, Texas.

Listed at 5 10, he looks shorter than that to me, maybe it's just becuase he's wearing #43

Arizona giving the game away. Look like the Lions out there.

Zebras seal it for the Panthers with a questionable uncatchable pass PI leading to a TD instead of a FG. lol don't ya just love it when the flags control the result. Yeeeeeppppaa

Last edited:
Zebras seal it for the Panthers with a questionable uncatchable pass PI leading to a TD instead of a FG. lol don't ya just love it when the flags control the result. Yeeeeeppppaa

That was pretty bad. I not exactly impartial but holy.

That was pretty bad. I not exactly impartial but holy.

I think the calls have been bouncing Carolina's way the whole game most of the time seems the fix is in fav of the Panthers on this one, NFL prolly doesn't want no 3rd string quarterback winning playoff games and or not the best feel good story for the next round of ratings, who knows, they'll prolly find away to get it close again though yet, gotta keep em all as close as possible when possible, spreads 5.5

Last edited:
How the hell was that not intentional grounding and Stafford's was last week.

Back