Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Ari @ car

Don't want Carolina going up more than 13 let the holding flags fly. Lol this stuff is so rigged it's hilarious

Last edited:
Then why are you watching? Or do you like wrestling also?

Entertianment purposes and watching for fixed calls as stated earlier in the thread, research cases in point etc..and no I don't watch the wrestling stuff

Last edited:
There are just some really dumb coordinators in pro and college football....AZ coordinator goes Lane Kiffin after the turnover and passes when you should be running the ball.

In situations like that the league just goes ahhh screw it then can't help those who can't help themselves

I should've titled this thread Wildcard weekend or something along those lines to cover the next game also.

Damn it, was rooting for Arizona. I hate Newton, he ruined my fantasy season and the Panthers don't deserve a playoff spot.

Well that was all kinda boring, that cardinals QB was pretty bad, next up the Pittsburgh /Baltimore gladiatorial event

Last edited:
Might have been the worst football game I've seen since Michigan-Minnesota.

Back