Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Attend practice at the Big House for free, 8/16, 8PM

I felt like an idiot after giving up time to watch the Spring Game. In 2009 I drove up for the Spring Game to see the reveal of Tate Forcier as a legitimate UM QB after the debacle that was Sheridan/Threet and at least felt like I watched football.

No way in hell I drive up from Pittsburgh for practice. For those of you who do go, I'd love (and I'm sure others would as well) to read your posts and see your observations.

Will someone be streaming this on one of the M related websites?

Will someone be streaming this on one of the M related websites?

The last time I attended a somewhat open practice, they wouldn't let you use your cell phone and they had the ushers stopping anyone who tried to. So I doubt that there's going to be much media coming out of this -- maybe from some of the media guys who get sideline passes.

Either way, I am pissed because I bought Tigers tickets a couple months ago and it just so happens to be a night game starting at about the same time.

Last edited:
I felt like an idiot after giving up time to watch the Spring Game. In 2009 I drove up for the Spring Game to see the reveal of Tate Forcier as a legitimate UM QB after the debacle that was Sheridan/Threet and at least felt like I watched football.

No way in hell I drive up from Pittsburgh for practice. For those of you who do go, I'd love (and I'm sure others would as well) to read your posts and see your observations.

My step-son and I went to that spring game as well, and we'll be up there this Saturday too. Definitely a lot easier to make that call when the drive is less than an hour.

I'll do my best to provide some detail.

You better get tickets from mgoblue.com today before 5 pm

they are free, but it says that you can't get in without a ticket and that the deadline is 5pm wednesday to get one...

I will be there

Wasn't planning in it but friends from south bend coming in so going with them

You better get tickets from mgoblue.com today before 5 pm

they are free, but it says that you can't get in without a ticket and that the deadline is 5pm wednesday to get one...

Only 26K tickets got snapped up and I'm sure many got them just in case and might not show or use all of them. I should be able to get a pretty good spot without putting too much efort into it.

Edit: Looks like they're backtracking now, anyone that shows up can get it. Thanks DB, I'll be billing you for a new ink cartridge!

http://www.mlive.com/wolverines/index.ssf/2014/08/26407_free_tickets_were_c.html#incart_river

Last edited:
Not a real game

Practice scrimmage. Limited view of what we will see plus threat of rain

Last edited:
What time is Briarwood open to ML? Just in case any of my wife, sis in law, or two daughters balk at going due to rain. Plan to golf Georgetown EARLY Sunday morning, already had them stash me a pull cart so I can play before they open....weather permitting

What time is Briarwood open to ML? Just in case any of my wife, sis in law, or two daughters balk at going due to rain. Plan to golf Georgetown EARLY Sunday morning, already had them stash me a pull cart so I can play before they open....weather permitting

10 am

Peppers playing all 2nd string cheese rather than nickel

No names in jerseys and I'm not in mid season form so I won't be much help with the o line

Back