Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Attend practice at the Big House for free, 8/16, 8PM

For sure, big ones, I just wasn't expecting any answers last night.

By the way, thanks for the updates during the scrum last night.
I would of chatted back, but i was charging my phone with a really sloooow charger.

IM FUCKIN' EXCITED!!! Woooooooooo!!!

Still questions around online.

People on MGoBlog aren't happy. They say the o-line got no push...like last year's o-line. 24/7 board says the D jumped the snap a lot and seemed to know what the play was going to be...so maybe the o-line is getting knocked back for a reason other than the general assumption.

Last edited:
People on MGoBlog aren't happy. They say the o-line got no push...like last year's o-line. 24/7 board says the D jumped the snap a lot and seemed to know what the play was going to be...so maybe the o-line is getting knocked back for a reason other than the general assumption.

I'm going to wait to see the OL for myself before I make a judgement.

In one of the comments on this on the freep they said the run game was FB-heavy, no read-option calls. They also noted that even though there numbers they counted were 20 carries for 33 yards by the first team O, at least none of those were negative yardage plays.

Progress

Back