Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

B1G Championship Game vs Iowa

A couple other bars have decided to join in having Michigan watch parties. O'Reilly's is the official UM bar, but its neighbors Coaches Tavern and Pearl Street Pizza are joining the fun. So good news for us as more options are popping up.

I see you?ve changed your sig.

Do you feel like the Wizard?

Just imagine how many drinking contests Clark Kent could win if the other contestants didn?t know he was really Superman?

LOL... Clark "I'll take all of you on, one at a time!" Cut to Clark walking out with everyone passed out or puking.

LOL... Clark "I'll take all of you on, one at a time!" Cut to Clark walking out with everyone passed out or puking.

So Superman is sitting by himself at a bar-he?s dressed in Superman gear ? having a cocktail. The bar is on the top floor of a 10 story building.

A guy approaches him and says ?Superman, I?ve always been a big admirer. Tell me ? where do your superpowers come from??

Superman answers, ?it?s all mental. If you tell yourself you can do it and you really believe, you can do it.?

And the guy asks ?really??

And Superman answers ?Yes really. Take my word for it. Believe that you can, then run and jump out of that window and you?ll be able to fly.?

So the guy closes his eyes and concentrates for a few seconds, then he runs and leaps through the window, and falls 10 stories to his death.

So the bartender approaches Superman and says ?Superman-you are one mean drunk.?

EDIT: if you do a search for ?Superman, you?re a mean drunk,? you?ll find versions of this classic as it?s supposed to be told - been a while since I heard it and I left some stuff out.

More Superman jokes

Last edited:
I mean Wisconsin kicked Iowa's ass. Do whatever they did.

I know, right?

Do everything that Wisconsin did to Iowa that worked and combine it with everything we did to Wisconsin that worked.

And anything that Wisconsin did to Iowa that didn?t work combined with anything we did it to Wisconsin that didn?t work, don?t do that thing.

So to summarize, everything that works, just do that, and everything that doesn?t work, don?t do that.

Back