Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Badgers Vs Blue Devils Game thread

Just awful sets for Wisconsin..Wilting under pressure.

How can any Spartan fan root for Duke LOL Coach K own's this whole state in hoops.

Refs must not have HD replay. Oh well. I don't think it would matter in the grand scheme of things. Wisconsin looks beat.

wow the no call...LOL duke guy looked fouled..

Last edited:
The fucking death star gets another one... God time to turn the channel..

Last edited:
Good to see some bad calls go against Wisconsin after the bullshit they get in heir favor most games

And Duke doesn't... LOL Give me a break..
They both do, Wisconsin got hosed a but towards the end but it was an entertaining game. I can tell a lot of us were conflicted, nobody loves wisconsin or duke, I would have been happy with any other final four team winning all other that those two or UK

And Duke doesn't... LOL Give me a break..

No doubt Duke gets the calls a lot of the time. They got a ton of crap calls that helped fuel their blowout of MSU on Saturday. However, because I watch more Big Ten basketball than any other conference I see Wisconsin play more than other teams and see the BS that goes in their favor nearly every game, like the out of bounds no-call that helped cost MSU the game in the BTT or somehow committing a whole 5 fouls for an entire game against Michigan.

They both do, Wisconsin got hosed a but towards the end but it was an entertaining game. I can tell a lot of us were conflicted, nobody loves wisconsin or duke, I would have been happy with any other final four team winning all other that those two or UK

it's amusing to see all the MSU hate toward UW (though not all of you guys give into it.)

you gave us shit for "hating" Urban Meyer, claiming it was because he "owned" us or whatever, even though he was only 1-1 or 2-1 lifetime against us at the time (now 3-1). Along that line of thinking... what possible rationale could you have for hating UW & Bo Ryan that's anything more than sour grapes?

The guy runs a clean program and coaches his team well. What more could anyone ask for? He's certainly not any whinier than Izzo after a loss.

Last edited by a moderator:
No doubt Duke gets the calls a lot of the time. They got a ton of crap calls that helped fuel their blowout of MSU on Saturday. However, because I watch more Big Ten basketball than any other conference I see Wisconsin play more than other teams and see the BS that goes in their favor nearly every game, like the out of bounds no-call that helped cost MSU the game in the BTT or somehow committing a whole 5 fouls for an entire game against Michigan.

Right... Bo Ryan and those notorious Wisconsin basketball boosters must be paying off the refs or something. It has to be something like that.

it's amusing to see all the MSU hate toward UW (though not all of you guys give into it.)

you gave us shit for "hating" Urban Meyer, claiming it was because he "owned" us or whatever, even though he was only 1-1 or 2-1 lifetime against us at the time (now 3-1). Along that line of thinking... what possible rationale could you have for hating UW & Bo Ryan that's anything more than sour grapes?

The guy runs a clean program and coaches his team well. What more could anyone ask for? He's certainly not any whinier than Izzo after a loss.

Bo has beaten us a good amount, you're not going to hate a program that you beat all the time. I have respect for them but he's my least favorite coach in the big ten, I've also said many times that I like Beilein.

I don't remember the context of the Meyer quotes but I don't expect you guys to like the coach of your rival.

As for the Izzo jab, I've said a million times, he's honest, you get no coach speak from him. that's good and bad, sometimes you'll think that it's whining, I think he's refreshing.

Right... Bo Ryan and those notorious Wisconsin basketball boosters must be paying off the refs or something. It has to be something like that.

No idea where you got a conspiracy of paying off officials from my post. They do a good job of playing defense without fouling, I will give them credit for that. However, as I said, they get away with a ton too compared to most of their opponents, not last night though.

Also, Wisconsin is a conference rival, why would I not hate them? As sbee said, there is a reason I have no issue with Northwestern or Nebraska or Penn State, they never challenge you for a conference title or get under your skin when you lose to them. I respect that Bo Ryan and Wisconsin run a clean program, but that doesn't mean I don't hate them. He is similar to Izzo, except Ryan bitches and moans more than Izzo and has his players flop more than LeBron James.

No idea where you got a conspiracy of paying off officials from my post. They do a good job of playing defense without fouling, I will give them credit for that. However, as I said, they get away with a ton too compared to most of their opponents, not last night though.

Also, Wisconsin is a conference rival, why would I not hate them? As sbee said, there is a reason I have no issue with Northwestern or Nebraska or Penn State, they never challenge you for a conference title or get under your skin when you lose to them. I respect that Bo Ryan and Wisconsin run a clean program, but that doesn't mean I don't hate them. He is similar to Izzo, except Ryan bitches and moans more than Izzo and has his players flop more than LeBron James.

one good thing to come out of the game last night is the last big ten team to win a national title is still MSU (I don't count MD 2001)

Back