Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baltimore MD

sometimes they raid drug houses and exhibit their haul in the news, and other times nothing happens for months or years.

in this case it's probably because your local police are corrupt, and were being paid off to look the other way.

That's not it at all. There was constant communication and surveillance.

federal drug laws and police corruption are your real problems there; instead of playing "wack-a-mole" with the local addicts and dealers when one of them crossed too many lines, maybe we should address the structural reasons people turn to dealing, and get addicted?

Ok. I'll listen who what you believe they are.

sometimes you guys are just kinda dumb.

iu

sometimes they raid drug houses and exhibit their haul in the news, and other times nothing happens for months or years.

in this case it's probably because your local police are corrupt, and were being paid off to look the other way.

federal drug laws and police corruption are your real problems there; instead of playing "wack-a-mole" with the local addicts and dealers when one of them crossed too many lines, maybe we should address the structural reasons people turn to dealing, and get addicted?

but of course, since I think that, I must be condoning drug abuse, murder, sex crimes...

people think you're condoning those things because when you say major cities should follow suit and stop enforcing laws against those things, you're condoning them.

You're not the only person who thinks the battle should also be fought above the street level. That's just a lazy tactic to impugn the opposition and make your absurd position around street level crime seem reasonable (it doesn't work).

I find myself believing less and less I hear from certain outlets & people.

So Baltimore is a mess? I really don't know. I haven't been there in 30 years or so.

Is it worse than other cities? Why? How does one know?

Do people piss and shit all over cities that don't have laws against it? Seems unlikely. All the people I know go inside to use the bathroom, and would be embarrassed to be seen shitting and/or pissing in public, regardless of whether it is legal or not. I suppose maybe Monster, Byco, TomD and spartanmack hang out with different people than I do, though.

I don't know anyone in Baltimore or San Fran for that matter... My brother-in-law travels to San Fran for work but he's one of those anti-homeless haters who complains about having to dodge the human poop on the streets so I doubt he's contributing to the problem (77 reported incidents a day in 2018) not to mention this as well...

Today, San Francisco hosts an estimated homeless population of 7,500 people. Affluent sections of the city have become dangerous with open-air drug use, tens of thousands of discarded needles, and, sadly, human feces.

if it wasn't for all the f'n corrupt cops...

Last edited:
I don't know anyone in Baltimore or San Fran for that matter... My brother-in-law travels to San Fran for work but he's one of those anti-homeless haters who complains about having to dodge the human poop on the streets so I doubt he's contributing to the problem (77 reported incidents a day in 2018) not to mention this as well...

if it wasn't for all the f'n corrupt cops...

I'm sorry, I know you have trouble following along sometimes; I was talking to byco about corrupt cops, with respect to the crack house he lives near.

I'm sorry, I know you have trouble following along sometimes; I was talking to byco about corrupt cops, with respect to the crack house he lives near.

Well, someone bought it and is remodeling it. Thankfully. I gave food to that house once and offered a ride to one of the inhabitants. I do not know whether or not she was one of the people who was killed.

yeah, no doubt you thoroughly researched that and weren't just pulling that accusation out of your ass...

but of course, since I think that, I must be condoning drug abuse, murder, sex crimes...

seems pretty obvious from the third sentence your comment about police corruption only applies to this particular incident you know so much about because no doubt, you researched it. It's totally unreasonable for anyone to conclude you think it's a widespread problem and you would just pull that out of your ass without thoroughly researching it first in any other situation like you obviously did in this one. I mean if you hadn't done the research, why would you think this case "probably" involved police corruption? Hmmmm, that's a real head scratcher. If only you had a history of posts where you shared how you felt about cops in America.

Last edited:
Democrat policy is what turns once great American cities into shit holes. And now with the third world invasion it’s all going to get much worse

Democrat policy is what turns once great American cities into shit holes. And now with the third world invasion it?s all going to get much worse

On its face that makes sense but isn't the vast majority of cities democrat? They haven't all failed, aren't some bound to though?

We don't look at poor rural areas and blame Republican policy, or at least we shouldn't. I've seen the statement you're making before, it just never made sense to me.

On its face that makes sense but isn't the vast majority of cities democrat? They haven't all failed, aren't some bound to though?

We don't look at poor rural areas and blame Republican policy, or at least we shouldn't. I've seen the statement you're making before, it just never made sense to me.

which ones haven't failed or aren't failing? Baltimore, Detroit, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Rochester, LA, NY, DC, Chicago, San Francisco are all in various states of decline or have failed. which parts of rural America are Republicans responsible for destroying by handicapping police, decriminalizing drugs, prostitution, public defecation or are there some Republican policies that caused them to decline? What once great rural areas are now blighted with tent cities, open drug use, skyrocketing murder and other crime rates?

Last edited:
which ones haven't failed or aren't failing? Baltimore, Detroit, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Rochester, LA, NY, DC, Chicago, San Francisco are all in various states of decline or have failed. which parts of rural America are Republicans responsible for destroying by handicapping police, decriminalizing drugs, prostitution, public defecation or are there some Republican policies that caused them to decline? What once great rural areas are now blighted with tent cities, open drug use, skyrocketing murder and other crime rates?

Well, there was Capitol Hill on Jan 6.

Republitards fucked that place up pretty good.

I don?t mean every Republitard - just those Republitards who were there.

But you?re right - it?s mostly libtards fucking up the rest of the big cities.

which ones haven't failed or aren't failing? Baltimore, Detroit, Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, Rochester, LA, NY, DC, Chicago, San Francisco are all in various states of decline or have failed. which parts of rural America are Republicans responsible for destroying by handicapping police, decriminalizing drugs, prostitution, public defecation or are there some Republican policies that caused them to decline?

This reads like the kind of post you would shit on michchamp for making. The points you're making are convoluted, unrelated, and irrelevant. Obviously, the problems facing urban areas aren't the same as the problems rural areas are facing. Only someone extremely unrelenting in their partisanship would try to make an equivalence like that.

What once great rural areas are now blighted with tent cities, open drug use, skyrocketing murder and other crime rates?

Well you see, you need actual people living in the area for those things to potentially happen. Closed/failing businesses, meth/drug problems (fucking hilarious you think that's an urban issue specifically), and derelict schools (that might actually be by design) are a better indicator in my opinion.

This reads like the kind of post you would shit on michchamp for making. The points you're making are convoluted, unrelated, and irrelevant. Obviously, the problems facing urban areas aren't the same as the problems rural areas are facing. Only someone extremely unrelenting in their partisanship would try to make an equivalence like that.

Well you see, you need actual people living in the area for those things to potentially happen. Closed/failing businesses, meth/drug problems (fucking hilarious you think that's an urban issue specifically), and derelict schools (that might actually be by design) are a better indicator in my opinion.

I don't think it's an urban issue specifically and I never said anything of the sort. It's pretty clear from my post, which you say is convoluted, unrelated and irrelevant, that we can point to specific policies pushed by Democrats that are leading to the declines of theses cities. In response to your nonsensical "whataboutism" where you seem to blame Republicans for the plight of rural America, I asked for some evidence of your claim. Rather than providing those examples, your response was a convoluted, unrelated dodge of that question, so I'll ask again, which Republican policies are leading to the problems of rural America? Can you give some examples other than 'rednecks and hillbillies do drugs too?' Are there any specific towns/regions of rural America that are failing because of Republican leadership/policies?

Last edited:
Back