Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Baltimore MD

Well, there was Capitol Hill on Jan 6.

Republitards fucked that place up pretty good.

I don?t mean every Republitard - just those Republitards who were there.

But you?re right - it?s mostly libtards fucking up the rest of the big cities.

you know, I've often wondered if folks like Muriel Bowser, Garcetti, Lightfoot, Breed were really Republitards pretending to be Dems. I have no evidence for that other than, as all DSF readers know, the GOP is the most corrupt and inept party in our history and it's not even close. So with that fact pointed out, it kinda makes sense that most of these mayors are actually Republitards, especially Muriel Bowser - she's probably a white supremacist too. Garcetti for sure is a white supremacist, even if he doesn't know or think he is.

Let's assume for a second, that's not the case. DC was already f'd up before Jan 6, wasn't it? and even if it wasn't, those Republitards only f'd it up for one day - not even, more like part of a day. Something like 3 hours - the most dangerous moment in our history, the greatest threat to our democracy since Pearl Harbor was attacked (probably greater), was the 3 hour insurrection.

Last edited:
On its face that makes sense but isn't the vast majority of cities democrat? They haven't all failed, aren't some bound to though?

We don't look at poor rural areas and blame Republican policy, or at least we shouldn't. I've seen the statement you're making before, it just never made sense to me.

I'm trying to think which large American cities run by a democrat hasn't become a shit hole? There must surely be a few, there must be some just having a hard time finding any.

Maybe Houston? Phoenix?

Which large American cities run by a republican are worthy of the shit hole list?
https://ballotpedia.org/Party_affiliation_of_the_mayors_of_the_100_largest_cities

Last edited:
I'm trying to think which large American cities run by a democrat hasn't become a shit hole? There must surely be a few, there must be some just having a hard time finding any.

Maybe Houston? Phoenix?

Which large American cities run by a republican are worthy of the shit hole list?
https://ballotpedia.org/Party_affiliation_of_the_mayors_of_the_100_largest_cities

If I'm not mistaken, the argument seems to be this is a problem inherent to large cities and has nothing to do with politics. The fact that large cities are all run by Dems is a coincidence, not a cause. Democrat policies are well intentioned and meant to improve cities and therefore failures are happening for some other reasons (most likely Republican policies at the state and national level) despite the good intentions.

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, the argument seems to be this is a problem inherent to large cities and has nothing to do with politics. The fact that large cities are all run by Dems is a coincidence, not a cause. Democrat policies are well intentioned and meant to improve cities and therefore failures are happening for some other reasons (most likely Republican policies at the state and national level) despite the good intentions.

Sounds reasonable. dem logic the reason gun control doesn't work in Chicago is because the surrounding states aren't as strict, they just need to get their polices expanded to the entire country. Then it will work. Working so well in Mexico right? Imports will just increase from overseas sources is all that will happen. All dem logic does is put the gangs in charge and makes it harder for law abiding citizens to defend themselves. There will never be a utopia on earth until after the return of Christ

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/dec/09/mexico-cartel-project-weapons-import-trafficking

Last edited:
Sounds reasonable. dem logic the reason gun control doesn't work in Chicago is because the surrounding states aren't as strict, they just need to get their polices expanded to the entire country. Then it will work. Working so well in Mexico right? Imports will just increase from overseas sources is all that will happen. All dem logic does is put the gangs in charge and makes it harder for law abiding citizens to defend themselves. There will never be a utopia on earth until after the return of Christ

When Christ returns, it will be for The Last Judgement, and Earth will be no more.

When Christ returns, it will be for The Last Judgement, and Earth will be no more.

I thought it was mankind that will be no more, is it the Earth?

New earth 1,000 year reign but you?re right, not specifically this earth, god raises or lowers the cycles per second

Last edited:
If we are all being called to heaven or banished to hell, there is no need for Earth anymore.

"Death, Judgement, Heaven, Hell" ... no Earth.

the almighty should take who he wants, condemn who he wants, and put me in charge of the rest.

I'll get this shithole straightened out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back