Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Title Game

Post anything you have on either team and let use the title threads for the games.

This is a game I?m looking forward to. Burrow has turned into my favorite QB.

I have Burrow and the Bengals winning easy by 7+.

I can't see duck waddle being very effective if he plays at all with that high ankle sprain. Bengals hands down.

He comes across as a cocky little prick, but he is a great QB

I think he comes across as confident and has backed it up!

Players like Aaron Rodgers, Zach Wilson and Baker Mayfield come across as cocky to me. Especially Rodgers who never wants to be held accountable.

I like a Patrick Mahomes and he is hurt and the chiefs are being disrespected.
Kc wins 31-23 or lower scoring.

Bengals have 2 ex Michigan players
Evans and Hill.

Chiefs have 3 ex Michigan? players
Clark, Mike Danna (who is he) and Henne

Hope it?s a good game.

I do think Bengals Qb has a face that needs to be smacked lol.

Last edited:
at this point, you gotta wonder if a hobbled Mahomes is still better than an Old Henne.

I don't think you can keep playing a guy wincing like that after every step... & you know he's shot up with every painkiller known to man...

Ball slips out of Patrick?s hands or was he bumped ? Thats a bad turnover.

Kc defense steps up. I?d watch the fake. Seems like a decent spot for it. Idk.

Or just throw a bomb in double coverage and have chase catch the ball. Neither kc defender looked for the ball.

Back