Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bengals @ Chiefs AFC Title Game

Or just throw a bomb in double coverage and have chase catch the ball. Neither kc defender looked for the ball.

yeah, this is like sandlot shit.

I want to see the Bengals win (unless KC plays Henne), so I'm entertained, but this is shitty football

I really don?t care. I think the Eagles roll either team. I just don?t like the Bengals much not sure why.

They better get #87 back involved.

These pass plays Kc are using are stupid on Patrick?s legs.
So many guys are so wide. Short fast north and south plays I?m my opinion. .
Way short of the sticks. Kc is in trouble.

Last edited:
Wtf. Lmao Kc gets another 3rd down.

Patrick sacked

Flag on Apple

First down Kc. Lol.

Networks must want Kc lol.

Last edited:
Kc is down like 2 or 3 starting wide receivers I think.

I really don?t care. I think the Eagles roll either team. I just don?t like the Bengals much not sure why.

i hate both teams, but Joe Burrow landed me a 2nd place finish in my fantasy league, & talks shit about osu so i'm rooting for cincy.

Kc may need a short field because with so many guys banged up and his wheels no good they are in deep trouble if they get behind.

This is blatent.... this type of shit is what shuts down leagues. You can't be fucking games up like this as a ref.

Joe gets picked off a tipped pass. Great tackle saves a bunch of yards.

Jesus the lions are a better running team then these two teams .

Like I said Kc isn?t driving on a long field with these WR. They need a short field. Joe has his feet and weapons. Such great wide outs.

Back