Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best comic Book movies of all time

after reading htis i realize how little u knwo about me. so i take offense. I have over 1000 comics. Spectaular Spiderman Vol 1 issue 1, Avengers Annual 11 ( first appearance of Rogue) are among my best issue.

I also have the famed GI Joe SILENT ISSUE. The first meeting of Superman and Spiderman. Batman and Spiderman where they team up against the Joker and Carnage. The Civil War. WWH. and if you don't knwo what WWH is then you don't read comics that much. Wolverine Origins. the first appearance of Gambit. The morlock Masacure. an issue cross over of GI Joe and Transformers where Megatron makes a deal with Cobra Commander where he gives Cobra tech nology for a complete refurbishment. turning him from the Gun we all know and love to a battle Tank

Holy crap that is on impressive collection...
very Nice :)

btw, the first spiderman movie was pretty clost to the comic except instead of Mary Jane you insert Gwen Stacy and Stacy is killing froma whiplash after falling and spiderman shooting a webline to catch her causing the whiplash

after reading htis i realize how little u knwo about me. so i take offense. I have over 1000 comics. Spectaular Spiderman Vol 1 issue 1, Avengers Annual 11 ( first appearance of Rogue) are among my best issue.

I also have the famed GI Joe SILENT ISSUE. The first meeting of Superman and Spiderman. Batman and Spiderman where they team up against the Joker and Carnage. The Civil War. WWH. and if you don't knwo what WWH is then you don't read comics that much. Wolverine Origins. the first appearance of Gambit. The morlock Masacure. an issue cross over of GI Joe and Transformers where Megatron makes a deal with Cobra Commander where he gives Cobra tech nology for a complete refurbishment. turning him from the Gun we all know and love to a battle Tank

Nice. So then I'd like to know how you have a top tier and a second tier and Watchmen isn't on either. ...and to clarify, Superman I & II means 1978 and 80, right?

not really. the new Captain America movies is so far right out of the comic when they brought back bucky after 80 years of death

lol...That's great. You allegedly own a bunch of comics. That makes your list even sadder.

While X2 was probably the best in the franchise, how do you leave off X-Men: First Class but still include Wolverine? (Whether you mean Origins, or the 2013 movie, I couldn't disagree more.) You even go so far as to say Days of Future Past "could be added". You're all over the place!

As far as WWH? I stopped reading comics before high school. I'm not going to feel bad about some book made in my late 20's that's basically just "Hey, watch Hulk destroy practically every super hero we have until he realizes he's being a total douche."

not really. the new Captain America movies is so far right out of the comic when they brought back bucky after 80 years of death

I agree that Captain America (with the exception of having Red Skull be part of Hydra) has been very accurate, but what does that have to do with The Watchmen??

I agree that Captain America (with the exception of having Red Skull be part of Hydra) has been very accurate, but what does that have to do with The Watchmen??

nothing

I was making a note on Captain America: Winter Soldier

I grew up watching the Christopher reeve superman, adam west's batman and the incredible hulk. and you can't deny that michelle pfieffer looked outstanding as Catwoman

LOL Bennifer Affleck as Batman, some unknown as Superman, and the dork from the Facebook movie as Lex Luthor....

DC is shitting up it's franchise.

Green Lantern was terrible, the first 2 Nolan Batman movies were pretty good, but the 3rd was garbage...Bane had no resemblance to the comics version, and Catwoman was a hero not a villian. Superman returns was a joke, Man of Steel was okay, but disappointing overall.

DC needs to hire some of Marvels screenwriters I guess.

LOL Bennifer Affleck as Batman, some unknown as Superman, and the dork from the Facebook movie as Lex Luthor....

DC is shitting up it's franchise.

Green Lantern was terrible, the first 2 Nolan Batman movies were pretty good, but the 3rd was garbage...Bane had no resemblance to the comics version, and Catwoman was a hero not a villian. Superman returns was a joke, Man of Steel was okay, but disappointing overall.

DC needs to hire some of Marvels screenwriters I guess.

It is crazy how they keep shitting the bed. The sad thing is they'll keep messing up reboots of Batman and Superman and ignoring the rest of the DC universe.

25 DC movies and 19 have been Batman/Superman. That's just ignorant.

Im not one that geeks out and criticizes the movie for not accurately portraying a comic book. I watch the movie and either like it or don't like it for its entertainment purposes. So while many comic book readers didn't like Man of Steel...I found it to be very entertaining. I liked all the Nolan batmans. I liked Thor and the avengers. As far as the avengers goes they can do a lot of cool stuff with it...not quite sure why they give a spoiler of thanos after the credits then use Ultron in the sequel...but meh

capt America was ok...I think it bothered me that you cast the human torch to play captain America....really?....you couldn't find anyone else???

Last edited:
Im not one that geeks out and criticizes the movie for not accurately portraying a comic book. I watch the movie and either like it or don't like it for its entertainment purposes. So while many comic book readers didn't like Man of Steel...I found it to be very entertaining. I liked all the Nolan batmans. I liked Thor and the avengers. As far as the avengers goes they can do a lot of cool stuff with it...not quite sure why they give a spoiler of thanos after the credits then use Ultron in the sequel...but meh

capt America was ok...I think it bothered me that you cast the human torch to play captain America....really?....you couldn't find anyone else???

The rumor is that they are saving Thanos for a possible mega-movie which might encompass The Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, The Fantastic Four, and possibly Spiderman franchises revolving around Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.

Two of the Infinity Gems have already been revealed, the Tesseract, and the Aether, and the 3rd is supposed to be in the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

The rumor is that they are saving Thanos for a possible mega-movie which might encompass The Avengers, the Guardians of the Galaxy, The Fantastic Four, and possibly Spiderman franchises revolving around Thanos and the Infinity Gauntlet.

Two of the Infinity Gems have already been revealed, the Tesseract, and the Aether, and the 3rd is supposed to be in the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie.

wasn't the infinity gauntlet in odins chambers along with the tesseract?

Could include Xmen too maybe

Back