Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best Dramas Currently on TV

Agreed. Too bad the seasons are so short. George RR Martin needs to finish his damn books before he kicks the bucket!

Martin actually commented recently that he still doesn't understand why GoT gets 10 episodes and the rest of HBO's series get at least 13. You'd think he'd have the proper contacts to figure that out!

why does USA always break up seasons into halves. its so damn ridiculous. Burn Notice, Covert Affairs, etc. yes i know Burn Notice is done just making a point

ziva is hotter then kate but you'd ahve to agree that there were some that initally liked Kate over Ziva

I wasn't watching the show in prime time when they changed. I started watching the show in re-runs on USA network, and they weren't necessarily sequential, so I was watching episodes with Ziva, and episodes with Kate, right from the start.

Working on season 2 of OITNB now. So far so good, but it doesn't seem as good as season 1 was. Season 1 was so surreal, season 2 so far feels very scripted.

Maybe Nora Prepon hasn't been showing her tits as much?

Season 2 is different, but I don't think it's worse. Maybe the first half is a bit slow, but that's because they're doing a lot of character development. Now, they don't absolutely need Chapman anymore (that's a personal opinion, not a spoiler as far as I know). I won't name characters, but there are at least two I would prefer they keep around instead of Chapman if one or the other had to go.

I think I like Kate over Ziva ...just my opinion.

But did I ever tell you guys how I ran into a buddy from UM completely randomly in OC on a business trip ...last I'd seen he was off to become a Marine, which he did.

And then met his wife, also a Marine ...now both are in teh DA's office in San Bernadino county and his wife was a consultant to NCIS and for Ziva David's character specifically. She would coach on real and accurate military movements, etc much like there were cops that did the same for NYPD Blue back in the day.

and fwiw, both Kate and Ziva are hotter than his Marine-DA wife.

NCIS, NCIS LA, Criminal Minds, Person of Interest, Blue Bloods,

Hawaii Five-O, Elementary,

I liked Southland too, it's disappointing that some shows are removed and you never know why or get warning of it.

Last edited:
I really like "Salem" on WGN. Really underrated show with a bit different telling of the witch hunts. Believe...I love this show on NBC. Falling Skies is a good one. Hannibal. Grimm. Lost Girl (the two MC females are just so hot. Lot of skin on Syfy). Revenge (someone told me this is a girl show, but I beg to differ because I FUCKING LOVE IT! LOL) Sleep Hollow. That's off the top of my head.

Yes, I watch a lot of TV. I work out of my own home so I have a ton of time when my kid is in school.

I binge watched seasons 1 and 2 of Revenge. Maybe season 3 is available now on Netflix.

I really like "Salem" on WGN. Really underrated show with a bit different telling of the witch hunts. Believe...I love this show on NBC. Falling Skies is a good one. Hannibal. Grimm. Lost Girl (the two MC females are just so hot. Lot of skin on Syfy). Revenge (someone told me this is a girl show, but I beg to differ because I FUCKING LOVE IT! LOL) Sleep Hollow. That's off the top of my head.

Yes, I watch a lot of TV. I work out of my own home so I have a ton of time when my kid is in school.

Hope you didn't love Believe too much because it got cancelled.

Back