Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Best Dramas Currently on TV

Hope you didn't love Believe too much because it got cancelled.

I watched all of the first season or whatever, and I was disappointed. The promo's before the pilot made it seem like it had so much potential, then afterwards it just became her dumb ass dad who constantly bitched about how he was NOT going to help some random stranger again, even though it always helps them in the end. That asshole was the slowest learner on TV.

All things considered, I won't miss it.

Last edited:
Good. That show was so overrated and terrible considering the talent they had as actors.

Agreed. I caught an episode after I had quit watching it for a while and I got the impression Billy Burk was actively mocking the writing with his delivery.

Back