Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Brooklyn 118 Detroit 112 Final

Is Spike Lee still a Knicks fan?

Or does he travel to Crooklyn, where he?s from, to root for the Nets?

My neighbor I grew up with (he was a little older) ?Big Bob Elliot? played for the Nets for a while.

Injured curtailed his NBA career.

The fact this is the 3rd time a team has lost 26 in a row in the last dozen years is rediculous.

Typical pistons . Up four with the ball they have back to back terrible possession and get terrible off balance shots. Just like that it is tied up again. They had a chance to go up 6 which seems like a big deal for this group. Hopefully the timeout helps. Half of the fourth still left. I just Do not understand some of these half court possessions.

wtf was that out of a timeout ? Our coach is a worthless. Now down 3 Do the run an offense ?
Mae that four horrible possessions in row and the 5th one we had a good look CLANK ! Down 5
What a typical pistons stretch. So frustrating to watch

Last edited:
Ice cold. Ivey has no idea what he's doing.

Last edited:
From up 4 with the ball to down 8 in like 4 minutes. Down 105-100 with 4 minutes left.

Ice cold. Ivey has no idea what he's doing.

Very frustrating. I?m just not a fan of Cades off balance shot early in the shot clock up four but sadly he thinks he has to do everything. But those 5 or 6 possessions killed them.

Very frustrating. I?m just not a fan of Cades off balance shot early in the shot clock up four but sadly he thinks he has to do everything. But those 5 or 6 possessions killed them.

He's the best player out there.. I rather Cade shoot then anyone else.

He's the best player out there.. I rather Cade shoot then anyone else.

I agree but it was an off balance shot and they didn?t run anything. He was guarded and it wasn?t close. Could have gone up 6 .
It was a huge possession in the game and we should have ran a play. We get speeded up and miss then we have 6 of 7
Bad possessions in a row by everyone.

Last edited:
Burks can't make a shot unless he's complately open. Cade was outstanding so after a TO let Burks take a terrible shot.

Just not enough defense when you need it. It was enjoyable watching it though.

They tried. The team is just so poorly constructed. Weaver and his whole front office should be fired. I?m also not a fan of this new coach and his line combinations sometimes. Gores is one bad owner.

If I was Cade I would force them to trade me. Get the bell out of Detroit and a Gores owned team. I hope they turn it around but I just don?t see it anytime soon.

Hard to say but they played better under the last coach.

Back