Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Bunch of Idiots Arrested for Plotting to Kidnap Gov Whitmer

Michchamp

Sounds like the FBI didn't have too much trouble thwarting this one.... Link:
The court filing also alleges the conspirators twice conducted surveillance at Whitmer's personal vacation home and discussed kidnapping her to a "secure location" in Wisconsin to stand "trial" for treason prior to the Nov. 3 election.

"Several members talked about murdering 'tyrants' or 'taking' a sitting governor," an FBI agent wrote in the affidavit. "The group decided they needed to increase their numbers and encouraged each other to talk to their neighbors and spread their message."​

I wonder where these clowns get their ideas from?

I know, right?

That is some fucked up shit.

Law enforcement in this case comes through doing the right thing, just the way it does 99% of the time… Am I right, or am I right?

Also one thing for sure if the World can’t get too much of it is Cecily Strong.

Take it baby!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gqPCJfKULgs

Ironically, “Gov. Whitmer” pointed to Mt. Pleasant before flashing an image of the state bird. While drinking a “Canadian” brand, rather than Stroh’s Bohemian-Style Pilsner, which I believe iis still brewed in Detroit.

Last edited:
Ironically, ?Gov. Whitmer? pointed to Mt. Pleasant before flashing an image of the state bird. While drinking a ?Canadian? brand, rather than Stroh?s Bohemian-Style Pilsner, which I believe iis still brewed in Detroit.

SNL ain?t what it was back in the day - I?m talkin? ?bout the ONRFPTP + Bill Murray - but Cecily is in a class apart.

Once when Obama was president she hosted a White House correspondents dinner; that said, both of the trumps love her characterization of Melania.

Plus she?s purty.

I speculate that the Governor already knew about this plot, since the investigation has been ongoing for “months” and the FBI had an informant in the circle. She made no such comment in her statement, which read like a rant from a mom from Warren or Hazel Park.

I speculate that the Governor already knew about this plot, since the investigation has been ongoing for ?months? and the FBI had an informant in the circle. She made no such comment in her statement, which read like a rant from a mom from Warren or Hazel Park.

Ironically, she?s originally from Canada eh?

A lot of people don?t know that.

Ironically, she’s originally from Canada eh?

A lot of people don’t know that.

WRONG. If she were from Canada, she’d have called that beer she was swazzing a “Blue” and not “a Labbats”, which is a dead giveaway she’s American and from Michigan.

“I work at Fords.” “I’m going over at to Krogers to get a six-pack of Molsons. You need any Camels?”

Last edited:
WRONG. If she were from Canada, she?d have called that beer she was swazzing a ?Blue? and not ?a Labbats?, which is a dead giveaway she?s American.

Ya got me.

Does anybody know what ?smoke shoal? is?

I?ve never heard the term, and anyone also from Michigan that I?ve been asking also doesn?t know what it is. The

Ya got me.

I?ve never heard the term, and anyone also from Michigan that I?ve been asking also doesn?t know what it is. The

Never heard of that.

Prolly some obscure yooper reference. Or from somewhere in Benzie County. Or Roscommon, where people have been known to enter and never emerge.

Charlton Heston grew up partially as a Roscommoner. And a loner.

Ya got me.

I don't know what it is, but it sounds like something you do along with rollin' coal. Then you put it on a t-shirt. Smokin' shoal and rollin' coal"

Crap
The men were said to be affiliated with a separate extremist group, known as the Wolverine Watchmen,...

Last edited:

Well, wait a minute - Wolverine and Watchmen are both also in the StanLeeVerse - could have nothing to do with the Maize and Blue.

EDIT: My bad-turns out that the watchmen are Team Kane.

Last edited:

these were the kinda guys who would complain "Affirmative Action kept me out of Michigan" but had a 19 on the ACT and a 2.6 gpa in some place like Holly or Lapeer. or Brother Rice.

Saw it pointed out elsewhere that you have to be a special kind of stupid to want to pursue an extrajudicial trial for treason.

1. It is stunning and inconceivable that Governor Whitmer was not kept apprised of the months-long investigation of the plot to kidnap her. So I believe that she knew all along. Which, if accurate, reveals a rather sinister and devious side of her persona. Or, that it reveals that the FBI is willing to sacrifice the life of an elected official to achieve a “greater good” of suppressing extremist individuals who coalesce into violent cadres.
2. The FBI is long-known for the use of agent provocateurs and shady information gathering. That aside, it had, according to the affidavit, compelling and confining evidence of the plot, with specific details of execution by July, from multiple informants. The 6 original suspects had already contacted the militia. It had attempted the IED demo. In late August, there was discussion of “killing her”. On September 12 and 13 — two separate days — they staked out her vacation home, everyone was “briefed on the plan” to kidnap Whitmer, BROUGHT THE COMPONENTS FOR IED with them, and they were armed.
3. So, why wait until now to make the arrests, when intent and means were established In July? Why withhold the plot from Whitmer and her security team? How upset would you be if you, the target, were kept uninformed? And that armed men with explosives were reconnoitering your residence? Something is very suspect here, which, well, ain’t that hard to suss, since the FBI is involved.
4. The attempt to fling crap at president Trump for the actions of these few morons is predictable and disingenuous — and only further confirms my belief that many if not most elected officials are not virtuous, and never, ever, portray themselves as they really are. Otherwise, they would never even consider running for office.

Trump, with his many, many, many, faults, seems to be the exception to some degree, insofar as he has no filter.

Last edited:
1. It is stunning and inconceivable that Governor Whitmer was not kept apprised of the months-long investigation of the plot to kidnap her. So I believe that she knew all along. Which, if accurate, reveals a rather sinister and devious side of her persona. Or, that it reveals that the FBI is willing to sacrifice the life of an elected official to achieve a ?greater good? of suppressing extremist individuals who coalesce into violent cadres.
2. The FBI is long-known for the use of agent provocateurs and shady information gathering. That aside, it had, according to the affidavit, compelling and confining evidence of the plot, with specific details of execution by July, from multiple informants. The 6 original suspects had already contacted the militia. It had attempted the IED demo. In late August, there was discussion of ?killing her?. On September 12 and 13 ? two separate days ? they staked out her vacation home, everyone was ?briefed on the plan? to kidnap Whitmer, BROUGHT THE COMPONENTS FOR IED with them, and they were armed.
3. So, why wait until now to make the arrests, when intent and means were established In July? Why withhold the plot from Whitmer and her security team? How upset would you be if you, the target, were kept uninformed? And that armed men with explosives were reconnoitering your residence? Something is very suspect here, which, well, ain?t that hard to suss, since the FBI is involved.
4. The attempt to fling crap at president Trump for the actions of these few morons is predictable and disingenuous ? and only further confirms my belief that many if not most elected officials are not virtuous, and never, ever, portray themselves as they really are. Otherwise, they would never even consider running for office.

Whitmer is the sinister one here? Are you for real?

Question 3 is easy: to uncover and catch as many as possible while you think you've still got time.

Trump, with his many, many, many, faults, seems to be the exception to some degree, insofar as he has no filter.

I don't believe this for a second. His filter is working overtime. He has a narrative in his head that he filters everything through; it's just different from how most people filter stuff.

Back