Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Buy or Sell: 2011 Season

cheeno said:
DetRisin said:
Sell...Cinci has NFC West, Buffalo, Denver and two vs Cleveland on their schedule.

Buy or Sell -- MNF vs. Bears, blowout W for Det.

Sell...I think we beat the Bears but I think a blowout win is asking too much. I'm hoping for an all time classic that brings us some primetime games for years to come.

Buy or sell Eric Wright holds down the starting cb spot for the entire year?

Buy If hes healthy he'll be in there. I know your quick to bring up his performance last year but hes a good corner and should play much better behind our front 7 compared to clevelands defense.

Buy/Sell Best Averages more than 4.0 ypc.

Sell. No chance with the way the O-line is looking right now.

Buy/Sell Stephan Logan has 3+ TD returns from kickoffs this season?

inkfreq said:

Sell. No chance with the way the O-line is looking right now.

Buy/Sell Stephan Logan has 3+ TD returns from kickoffs this season?

Sell. Now if you added punts :)

Buy or Sell CJ 15 TD's.

I have 2 Season tickets for the Bronco's but Live in Seattle? Should I sell? (They are cheap and sweet seats, been in the family from the 70's)

I have move to Seattle and get tickets for this year? Should I buy?

sell on both...

buy or sell Vick goes a bit back to his old self throwing 13+ INTs this year

buy lol. just to see him do it again.

buy or sell, suh makes a field goal/extra point this year.

Buy Damn it ;-)

Buy or Sell LeShoure 800 All Purpose Yards?

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]Buy Damn it ;-)

Buy or Sell LeShoure 800 All Purpose Yards?
ehh. i dont think he'll make much of an impact receiving. i'll sell.

buy/sell, jamaal charles leads the league in rushing

Sell, Thomas Jones will still get his....

buy/sell The Falcons as the best record in the NFC heading into the playoffs.

Beez said:
Sell, Thomas Jones will still get his....

buy/sell The Falcons as the best record in the NFC heading into the playoffs.

Sell, they're playing the AFC South and NFC North this year and Tampa and NO will be playing them tough, they also have to play the first place teams from last year, Philly won't be easy and Seattle in Seattle won't be easy.

On to Scheffler, I thought he had a disappointing season last year....Now with Pettigrew, a (hopefully) better running game, and a new face at WR, I think he'll get more chances.

Kind of a four part buy/sell with Scheffler.

50+ Receptions
500+ Yards
3+ TDs
5+ YAC

uhhh I'll say

sell
sell
buy
buy

buy/sell the POSSIBLITY of Sanchez having a bad year, the Pats running away with the division and the Jets missing the playoffs.

Beez said:
uhhh I'll say

sell
sell
buy
buy

buy/sell the POSSIBLITY of Sanchez having a bad year, the Pats running away with the division and the Jets missing the playoffs.

Sell, I just don't see Sanchez having enough impact to affect the regular season record that much. That defense alone will keep them in the playoff hunt and fighting for 1st in the East, not to mention they have a solid running game as well.

Buy/sell NFC having the better record vs AFC (AFC was 34-30 against NFC last season)

No idea...would have to see the NFC vs AFC schedule.

Beez said:
No idea...would have to see the NFC vs AFC schedule.

AFC East vs NFC East
AFC North vs NFC West
AFC South vs NFC South
AFC West vs NFC North

Thats very tough..I'll buy.

buy/sell Terrell Owens playing football this year and have the impact of a #1 wr. (he has the past 2 seasons)

Beez said:
Thats very tough..I'll buy.

buy/sell Terrell Owens playing football this year and have the impact of a #1 wr. (he has the past 2 seasons)

buy that he plays football somewhere. sell on making any sort of impact that involve being #1. not going to happen imo, unless manning or brady is throwing to him, but those teams aren't going to risk it.

buy/sell, Lions find a reliable replacement for Leshoure, be it Morris or whomever, and everything goes better than expected
laugh.png

buy if its Suh back there as the power back...he's amazing.

Buy or sell another "incident" between Finnigan and AJ this year

I buy that the Lions win 8 or more games this year... That is if they have any players left after camp...

Back