Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

BYE Week Score Prediction Thread - Intriguing Other Games Week 8

I find it hard to feel bad for him. He runs an offense that is as creative as an offense from a rural high school coach in 1952.

That?s a good point. The dude is almost 70 years old. I think it?s pretty clear that this generation of athletes want young relatable coaches. It?s probably about time for Ferenz to retire

according to the poolboy, he would go down on teh wife while Jerry watched. he liked to watch

Yesh, Jr. was a kinky dude; I guess the wife too.

After he resigned because of the scandal he admitted he wasn?t even religious. It was a good gig - probably good pay and perks. I?d have done it, and probably also have resigned for some less than savory reason myself.

This Ore-UCLA game is going to be good. 10-10 so far

Welp, this has been lopsided affair since a UCLA turnover in the 2nd. Bruins score and are trying to make it a game. 38-24 with 13:56 left.

Thought for sure Ole Miss was going to runaway with that game. LSU nice comeback, so far. 24-20 LSU at the start of the 4th and they are in the red zone again.

well... so much for Iowa keeping it close. I guess they kinda did for a half. Not much you can do when you have ZERO offense. their list of 2nd half possessions is painful to read.

Marshawn Lynch just said ?motherfucker? on the ESPN cable waves.

At least he didn?t say ?I?m only here so I don?t get fined.?

He?s been sucking the entire game, finally throws a couple decent passes and the announcers go back to blowing him. Harrison made a miraculous catch on the one to make him look better than he is

I think you need to watch him more. He's a really good QB. He might be the best in college football. It doesn't hurt that he has 3 first round WRs to throw the ball to.

I think you need to watch him more. He's a really good QB. He might be the best in college football. It doesn't hurt that he has 3 first round WRs to throw the ball to.

Isn't that the same thing you could say for every QB they've had for the past 30 years? Above-average college talent that's turned into a first-rounder thanks to stacked WR groups that all suck at the next level. The only QB they've had with NFL level talent transferred and had the greatest season in CFB history at LSU.

Isn't that the same thing you could say for every QB they've had for the past 30 years? Above-average college talent that's turned into a first-rounder thanks to stacked WR groups that all suck at the next level. The only QB they've had with NFL level talent transferred and had the greatest season in CFB history at LSU.

I honestly think that the success they have allows them to leave early and not fully develop before they move on to the NFL. Once they get to the NFL they are overwhelmed and never catch up (or get hit by a dump truck)

Justin Fields has as much raw talent as most QBs but simply wasn't ready. Stroud would be smart to play one more year at OSU but he won't because he is looking at a $40M guaranteed payday. It could be why Burrow is so successful at the next level...he developed for 5 years at the college level before moving on.

I honestly think that the success they have allows them to leave early and not fully develop before they move on to the NFL. Once they get to the NFL they are overwhelmed and never catch up (or get hit by a dump truck)

Justin Fields has as much raw talent as most QBs but simply wasn't ready. Stroud would be smart to play one more year at OSU but he won't because he is looking at a $40M guaranteed payday. It could be why Burrow is so successful at the next level...he developed for 5 years at the college level before moving on.

The league has maybe 6 good starting QBs right now. Everyone is desperate for their franchise QB, so the cycle of guys leaving too early isn't going to end any time soon.

Back