Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Chargers, Rams, Raiders all file for relocation

I haven't seen that many fans get shit on since the 'Hot Carl' Convention of '86. (And we all know how that turned out)

I keep hearing that Kroenke can just move his team without league approval. Anyone know why? Is that because of his lease expiring, or because he was some grandfathered clause?

I've just never been clear on that. I thought the Chargers lease was up to?

Where are we going to put them all?

It's like Mrs. Darling when all the Lost Boys just show up from Neverland.

LA is either the largest or 2nd largest market in the country. Makes sense for teams to want to move there!

They'd had their teams, twice. How many more times can a team bolt from a city.

apparently over and over again!

These cities never learn. The bend over backwards for these professional sports teams when most evidence indicates that they really bring very little to the table.

It's not like LA fans will run to their football stadium. The city is first most about the Lakers and Dodgers. When they start to lose, they stop going. I'm not as down on Goodell as most but I hate him wanting to get teams in LA. I heard he wants 2 possible teams in LA. I also hate the London games, and maybe soon games in Mexico.

Last edited:
It's not like LA fans will run to their football stadium. The city is first most about the Lakers and Dodgers. When they start to lose, they stop going. I'm not as down on Goodell as most but I hate him wanting to get teams in LA. I heard he wants 2 possible teams in LA. I also hate the London games, and maybe soon games in Mexico.

it's not as much about filling seats as it is the TV market...that is where the money comes from.

And worse, he says it's best for football. For the fans. It's all about money.

apparently over and over again!

These cities never learn. The bend over backwards for these professional sports teams when most evidence indicates that they really bring very little to the table.

These cities?

What are you talking about?

Los Angeles has never done that - that's why we haven't had an NFL team in as long as it's been.

Every time the NFL has asked for municipal concessions, LA has told them to pound salt.

These cities?

Los Angeles has never done that - that's why we haven't had an NFL team in as long as it's been.

Every time the NFL has asked for municipal concessions, LA has told them to pound salt.

Pound salt? I thought it was pound sand?

These cities?

well...good for LA. Every other city has done it which is total BS. I hope LA doesn't do it this time either.

Back