Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Cheap shots on Michigan players

I expect nothing less from a fan base that is completely fine blaming a tunnel for a full out assault with a weapon. Yes, a football helmet is a weapon that can be used for deadly force. That is fine, but Juwan is a POS because he slapped another man that was continuing the fight after the Wisconsin game. Juwan fucked up, we all acknowledged he did, and he was suspended five games.

Tom Izzo is really not the hill to die on when trying to call Juwan a POS. How many rapists has Juwan kept on his team? Tom can't say zero.

Where did you ever see me defend what the helmet swinger did??????

The windows in your glass house are too close, numerous, and large for you to hurl rocks.
1. Tunnel gate
2. Phone sex gate
3. Nassar gate
4. Gang rape gate

I'm surprised that a man of Izzo's impeccable integrity still coaches there.

Find me where I defended any of that??? Your whataboutism is red lining

The windows in your glass house are too close, numerous, and large for you to hurl rocks.
1. Tunnel gate
2. Phone sex gate
3. Nassar gate
4. Gang rape gate

I'm surprised that a man of Izzo's impeccable integrity still coaches there.

except we fired the people who tried to cover up the Nasser thing and took appropriate action on all 3 of the others. uofm has a tendency to circle the wagons, hinder investigations and protect their rapists and guys under investigation for illegal firearms and mountains of ammunition (at least until they run out of eligibility).

Last edited:
State lost to James fucking Madison?!?

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!

The single last standing ounce of dignity left in Lansing - IZZO and the precious/special basketball team loses before Turkey Day to a school named after Dolly Madison?s husband ?

Hahahahahahahaha!!! Damn, talk about all your eggs in one basket, you sure as hell better hope the NCAA goes all Stalin on MICHIGAN

Hahahahaha?. Classic

This is hilarious for so many reasons

Back