Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

CJ Expected Out Sunday

[color=#006400 said:
Mitch[/color]]
[quote="Maize&Cheese304":s6l8c2gd]The same defense they didn't score on untill the game was basically over at home. They're going to put up 40 without their best player.

How are you not coaching in the pros or working for espn.

People don't like you, do they?[/quote:s6l8c2gd]

Actually I have 90 friends on facebook. 12 are pending, but I have 90 friends

Of course my man Cheese has friends. He's the only guy in West Virginia with a full set of teeth. The hoopies flock to that shit, like he's a movie star...and apparently all 90 people that know how to use a computer in West Virginia have found him on facebook.

Ironically, my aunt and uncle live in W. Virginia but have no teeth.

Wow a wv joke about teeth. How creative. Lol.

And mitch, that's not wv, that's just your family.

I actually kinda like livinng here. Its quiet and safe. I can go to sleep with my doors unlocked and not worry about dying.

Sorry but there is no safe area's. I live in the country a d I still have an alarm system. I sleep better at night. You really leave your doors unlocked?

Well 21yrs of my house being unlocked. Nothing has happened lol. Usually leave cars unlocked too unless something important is in it.

I remember my uncle came up from florida and stayed with my mom. He constantly had doors locked. Even when he was home. I was like wtf, you're in moundsville now not miami.

I keep doors locked when at home too. Habit I got from my mom I guess. I just can't risk anything happening to my kids.

Maize&Cheese304 said:
Wow a wv joke about teeth. How creative. Lol.

And mitch, that's not wv, that's just your family.

I actually kinda like livinng here. Its quiet and safe. I can go to sleep with my doors unlocked and not worry about dying.

If you like living there maybe you should change the frownie face next to your location?

So how did you become a Michigan fan and a Pack fan living in West Virginia?

back at practice today......how much he plays depends on game flow.

packers saying rodgers will start but flynn will see significant playing time.

mhughes0021 said:
packers saying rodgers will start but flynn will see significant playing time.

Yeah, i expect to see Rodgers one quarter and then he sits.

I absolutely hate the lakers and yankees.

And idk. I liked them before I actually liked/watched sports. My dad always liked the packers some, so I just started too. Same with the mariners. He's a redskin and redsox fan. Somehow we both like michigan though.

Idk if its the same everywhere, but fans here are just annoying assholes. They act like beating northfolk st or the rams makes them the greatest team ever.

af1991 said:
Avoid NO at all costs even if we need to sit him against Dallas/NYG. Play CJ play!

If the goal is the superbowl, we will have to play them anyway. I would rather we play the best and beat the best.

Back