Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Condolences to the Family and Acknowledgement of the Incredible Legacy of RBG

Not anymore!

I?m here all week, folks!

FYI, the wikipedia take:
She was nominated by President Bill Clinton and was generally viewed as a moderate judge who was a consensus builder at the time of her nomination. She eventually became part of the liberal wing of the Court as the Court shifted to the right over time.

I was being sardonic.

That’s like, sarcasm that’s particularly grim and macabre.
I never stood a chance.

(but, the point of the "FYI" was to try to establish that I wasn't contradicting you since you were joking)

Last edited:
I never stood a chance.

(but, the point of the "FYI" was to try to establish that I wasn't contradicting you since you were joking)

It was a horrifically inappropriate joke.

But since I am the one who started the honorific thread in the first place, fuck anyone who?s bothered by it.

Back