Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2020/03/nba-suspending-season-indefinitely.html
NBA Suspending Season Indefinitely.
HoopsRumors

https://www.nba.com/article/2020/03/11/nba-suspend-season-following-wednesdays-games
Official release: NBA to suspend season following Wednesday's games.
NBA.com

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id...ther-notice-player-tests-positive-coronavirus
NBA suspends season until further notice after player tests positive for coronavirus.
espn

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/s...ing-play-due-coronavirus-pandemic/5028019002/
NBA suspending play due to coronavirus pandemic.
Detnews

Last edited:
Yeah it’s a over reaction I think. What happened to the thing they said that most people who catch it usually get better, and can fight it off? They are acting like it’s the pandemic from the movie Contagion where body bags are laying in the streets . Am I missing something? I guess we better duct-tape the windows too. again better safe then sorry but shouldn’t it be just washing hands , don’t shake, don’t cough on people ect, ect, ect

Last edited:
It's sounds like Gobert did this on purpose touching the microphone and recorder. I don't see this as overacting. Not too long ago in the states there was like 30 cases on now well over a thousands.

But I agree Gobert is a moron.

So what happens do players still get paid, same for NHL and MLB in case they follow suit? Owners will get killed.

There are some differences between the flu and this virus. First, millions of people get a flu shot which significantly reduces the risk of it spreading. Secondly, the mortality rate for the flu is only about 0.1%, this virus is about 3%. If 1,000 people get the flu, 1 may die. If 1,000 people get this virus, 30 may die. Finally, it appears that this virus can stay active on surfaces for a significantly longer period of time which allows for more "touch" transmission.

It's still a complete joke , you must be one of the idiots freaking out over mass hysteria generated by the media ...in other words a sheep

Yeah, that must be it. And I bet all those billionaires that just cancelled their seasons and/or put their businesses on hold are just doing it because of media hype too. Everyone is dumber than you.

Question for you Chucklefuck: Where'd you get your medical degree? You have an awful strong opinion on this so I'm just curious.

Yeah, that must be it. And I bet all those billionaires that just cancelled their seasons and/or put their businesses on hold are just doing it because of media hype too. Everyone is dumber than you.

Question for you Chucklefuck: Where'd you get your medical degree? You have an awful strong opinion on this so I'm just curious.

you saw the reaction of Mark Cuban when he got the text , utter disbelievement ...but now hes being a good little cuck like you because he got called out . Total Joke is what this all is and its people like you who are buying up all the damn TP !!

you saw the reaction of Mark Cuban when he got the text , utter disbelievement...

I mean a game got cancelled minutes before tip off, of course he was surprised. You must have a psychiatric degree on top of that medical degree to deduce so much from a facial expression.

but now hes being a good little cuck like you because he got called out .

Your hero just declared a national emergency. Guess that makes him a 'cuck' too. Sad!

I mean a game got cancelled minutes before tip off, of course he was surprised. You must have a psychiatric degree on top of that medical degree to deduce so much from a facial expression.

Your hero just declared a national emergency. Guess that makes him a 'cuck' too. Sad!

Who's my hero Stephen Gatecliff ? You wouldn't be trying to bring politics into this would you , that's a bannable offense !!!

P.S Its fucking comical putting a face to a name , it all makes sense now ...LMAO

Last edited:
Who's my hero Stephen Gatecliff ? You wouldn't be trying to bring politics into this would you , that's a bannable offense !!!

P.S Its fucking comical putting a face to a name , it all makes sense now ...LMAO

Likewise, Nick. Douchebag in a MAGA hat. It's comical that because you literally are incapable of having a conversation that your posts always devolve into a hodge podge of poor grammar, shitty insults, and general shit posting.

Last edited:
Likewise, Nick. Douchebag in a MAGA hat. It's comical that because you literally are incapable of having a conversation that your posts always devolve into a hodge podge of poor grammar, shitty insults, and general shit posting.

It's Hodgepodge , one word .....Let's see if you get banned for personal attacks about politics not on the politics board ...I'm sure you won't considering who the mods are lol , bunch of hypocrites . I used to shove your kind into lockers everyday and steal your lunch money .

Oh and look NBA already talking about a comeback date , probably embarrassed at what pathetic sheep they acted like in postponing the season because 3 people have the flu .

Let's see if you get banned for personal attacks about politics not on the politics board

Personal attacks? You took the time to Google my actual name because you couldn't think of anything useful to add or retort with (as usual). Look in the mirror before you start crying about hypocrites. But the difference between you and me? If I get banned, I respect Ron and the others enough to take my lumps and move on. Not cry nonstop like you continue to do months later.

I used to shove your kind into lockers everyday and steal your lunch money.

What a weird (but unsurprising) thing for you to be proud of. Sounds like someone has Daddy issues. Did he go out for cigarettes and not come back? Or just jealous of the kids that had the mental capacity to get the grades you never could? Real tough guy, I'm sure we can all tell that much at least.

Oh and look NBA already talking about a comeback date , probably embarrassed at what pathetic sheep they acted like in postponing the season because 3 people have the flu .

Or they're preparing for the all scenarios, one of which (hopefully) happens to be shorter. What a crazy thought, right? If only all of those successful billionaires were as smart as Sonnett they'd still be playing right? You're as delusional as you are stupid.

Last edited:
Back