Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Coronainsanity

So what if you didn?t? I was the only one who posted anything about the dangers of the CO2. It?s obvious you were posting about me.

Name one time I?ve ever been snarky with you? I barely ever address you at all.

Finally jokes that make a mockery of the horrors that child molestation victims face is never funny.

I didn't say you have been snarky with me, just you have been in general, with many that post here. But I really done care either way, call me all the dumb names you want, you aren't hurting my feelings at all.

And yes, you were a target of the post, but so were the others around here arguing masks since day fucking #1 like Tigermud and Byco.

And yes, I did read the article you linked, and the study it linked, that was from a small sample done in Germany. But guess what, masks are bad for kids because of the cO2 they inhale, guess where else they inhale probably even more? Every time they take a drink of soda, full of cO2!! how much gets breathed in?? When will someone do a study on that?

Using that as a basis for saying masks are unhealthy just because you don't like them is pretty weak ass shit.

How would that work? I don't think CO2 is a huge part of what you exhale, but if you retain 5% of it, does your mask then blow up like a balloon over time? Will it also retain 5% of the nitrogen? Then we're really blowing up a balloon.

Okay?I?m not a scientist?I only refer to scientific studies on the interwebs.

I specifically said that the 95/5% ratio was a hypothetical I pulled out of my ass.

Did YOU read the study I linked to that reported that CO2 re-inhalation was problematic to kids? Scientists did that study, not me.

When I did a search engine search for ?what do humans exhale? every title included carbon dioxide.

I learned as a kid that mammals breathe oxygen and exhale CO2, and vegetation ostensibly does the opposite. The process is called - or it?s part of the process that?s called - photosynthesis.

Here, once again, is the article I linked to to about carbon dioxide I linked to in #3764.

It?s written under the byline of one Sally Spears.

Here is contact info for that publication.

You would be better serviced to direct your questions there.

Last edited:
I'm not a scientist or a doctor so take this with a grain of salt...I wouldn't recommend inhaling any beverages - carbonated or not.

Edit: I consume a fair amount of carbonated beverages - mostly seltzer, often with vodka. I don't always use a straw, but when I do, I NEVER put it in my nose. Ever.

Edit 2: kids are in school for up to 7 hours, if they had 1 carbonated beverage a day (that they didn't snort), they're probably inhaling a lot less CO2 from the soda than they are from rebreathing due to wearing a mask for 7 hours. Just a guess - again, not a scientist.

Last edited:
Some googled numbers:
COVID 19 virus particle size is 125 nanometers
Length of a CO2 molecule: 232 pm

That's a 500:1 ratio if we were talking about bare molecules, which we are not. I don't KNOW this, but covid probably ceases to function if it desiccates. I think the pandemic would be far worse if that wasn't true. It needs to be covered in water molecules to remain viable. Maybe there's some temperature dependency there too. But generally speaking, biological molecules can't handle the absence of water molecules. Co2 just floats around in the air being CO2. No worries. They are qualitatively different things.

Last edited:
??????

At least five Buffalo Bills players are sidelined for four days as close contacts to a COVID-19 positive staff member, despite the players testing negative for the virus Tuesday morning, according to a source.

Wide receivers Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis, and linebackers Matt Milano and A.J. Klein, all were sent home from the Bills? facility as close contacts to a member of the team?s training staff who tested positive, per the source.

The players must enter a five-day re-entry process. That re-entry process is only required for players who aren?t fully vaccinated, governed by the terms of a joint agreement between the NFL and the players? union.

The Bills (sic) trainer who tested positive was vaccinated, according to the source. All NFL staff are required to be vaccinated to have in-person access to players unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption.​

giphy.gif

Link

Last edited:
I didn't say you have been snarky with me, just you have been in general, with many that post here. But I really done care either way, call me all the dumb names you want, you aren't hurting my feelings at all.

And yes, you were a target of the post, but so were the others around here arguing masks since day fucking #1 like Tigermud and Byco.

And yes, I did read the article you linked, and the study it linked, that was from a small sample done in Germany. But guess what, masks are bad for kids because of the cO2 they inhale, guess where else they inhale probably even more? Every time they take a drink of soda, full of cO2!! how much gets breathed in?? When will someone do a study on that?

Using that as a basis for saying masks are unhealthy just because you don't like them is pretty weak ass shit.

Actually I haven't really posted much about mask aspect of it all, more so about the vaccine and vaccine mandates. If you're going to complain at least try to get your facts right about what I do and do not complain about.

Last edited:
??????
At least five Buffalo Bills players are sidelined for four days as close contacts to a COVID-19 positive staff member, despite the players testing negative for the virus Tuesday morning, according to a source.

Wide receivers Cole Beasley and Gabriel Davis, and linebackers Matt Milano and A.J. Klein, all were sent home from the Bills? facility as close contacts to a member of the team?s training staff who tested positive, per the source.

The players must enter a five-day re-entry process. That re-entry process is only required for players who aren?t fully vaccinated, governed by the terms of a joint agreement between the NFL and the players? union.

The Bills (sic) trainer who tested positive was vaccinated, according to the source. All NFL staff are required to be vaccinated to have in-person access to players unless they have an approved medical or religious exemption.​
giphy.gif

Link

There won't be any end to the insanity until enough people stand up and refuse to comply. It's all part of a global reset agenda and we are losing this fight. There are too many sheep that just don't see it, when they finally do it will be too late.

Last edited:
There won't be any end to the insanity until enough people stand up and refuse to comply. It's all part of a global reset agenda and we are losing this fight. There are too many sheep that just don't see it, when they finally do it will be too late.

I don't agree that the fight is being lost.

I didn't say you have been snarky with me, just you have been in general, with many that post here. But I really done care either way?

Right.

Got it.

You don?t care.

?I don?t care; I?m only specifically responding that I don?t care to show exactly how much I don?t care.

?Logic and reason would dictate that were a person really to not care they wouldn?t even bother mentioning that they didn?t care, but I don?t care so much that I?m compelled to profess the boundlessness and limitless of my paucity of caring.?

Got it.

And you shouldn?t care about my interactions with anyone else here. They?re not your problem. Everyone here is a grown ass man. Anyone who has a problem with me can voice it.

Just like I had a problem with you mocking child molestation victims and implying I needed the therapy they need because you found evidence of a scientific study that I linked to a report on limited and not conclusive.

Okay, that?s your opinion. There will be more studies, we?ll see what that the data shows.

I didn?t do that study and I didn?t write that report. I just linked to the report.

The news source is the Atlanta CBS affiliate - most would view it as reasonably credible.

Your response - especially your choice to mock child molestations victims out of the blue - was evil, vicious and wrong.

Last edited:
Right.

...And you shouldn?t care about my interactions with anyone else here. They?re not your problem. Everyone here is a grown ass man. Anyone who has a problem with me can voice it.

I wasn't gonna say anything but since you bring it up, lately I've been kinda disappointed with the relatively lower levels of snark in some of your comments. I know that could be confusing in light of other recent comments, which is another reason I'm reluctant to even mention it, but there it is. No offense meant.

I wasn't gonna say anything but since you bring it up, lately I've been kinda disappointed with the relatively lower levels of snark in some of your comments. I know that could be confusing in light of other recent comments, which is another reason I'm reluctant to even mention it, but there it is. No offense meant.

I?m gonna focus on stepping up my game.

I view it more as a little smack with posters who I think get me and I get them.

I don?t think I?m ever vicious though, and the posters I goof on/with are never vicious with me, and I sure as shit have never said anything REMOTELY mocking towards victims of child molestation - that shit is beyond the pale.

all in favor say I. I

Everybody needs to step up there game on snark and smack there isn't much to be happy about it in this god forsaken world right now. Resist or lose it all

Last edited:
Borrowed from elsewhere well said

SARS-CoV-2-na?ve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk
for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously
infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and
February of 2021."

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021...ainst-delta-than-pfizers-vaccine-does-n411863

Media telling people vaccine better than natural immunity....and the retarded herd buys it...as if the bodies reaction to a spike protein, somehow provides better immunity then your bodies reaction to the entire virus (capsid, envelope, nucleic acid etc.)....we don't want antibodies floating around our system indefinitely throwing our immune system out of wack....we want memory t cells to respond and create antibodies as needed when body gets infected....

When are folks gonna wake out of their trance??....

The more I read about antibodies the more I am seeing you dont want antibodies lasting in your system, they should only be present when virus is present...we want antibodies to break down quickly after virus...or it is a sign of an out of whack immune system...it is the memory tcells that we want to maintain the memory of the virus to produce antibodies when needed....which we get from natural infection...this idea of triggering an antibody response with boosters every 6 months is completely insane...not only does it throw our immune system out of whack...it hinders our body from creating other antibodies for other issues...say HELLO to opportunistic infections....we will be dying from opportunistic infections similar to HIV...

Last edited:
Borrowed from elsewhere well said

SARS-CoV-2-na?ve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk
for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously
infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and
February of 2021."

https://hotair.com/allahpundit/2021...ainst-delta-than-pfizers-vaccine-does-n411863

Media telling people vaccine better than natural immunity....and the retarded herd buys it...as if the bodies reaction to a spike protein, somehow provides better immunity then your bodies reaction to the entire virus (capsid, envelope, nucleic acid etc.)....we don't want antibodies floating around our system indefinitely throwing our immune system out of wack....we want memory t cells to respond and create antibodies as needed when body gets infected....

When are folks gonna wake out of their trance??....

The more I read about antibodies the more I am seeing you dont want antibodies lasting in your system, they should only be present when virus is present...we want antibodies to break down quickly after virus...or it is a sign of an out of whack immune system...it is the memory tcells that we want to maintain the memory of the virus to produce antibodies when needed....which we get from natural infection...this idea of triggering an antibody response with boosters every 6 months is completely insane...not only does it throw our immune system out of whack...it hinders our body from creating other antibodies for other issues...say HELLO to opportunistic infections....we will be dying from opportunistic infections similar to HIV...

Then get a 2nd shot.
https://www.pennmedicine.org/news/n...obust-tcell-response-to-mrna-covid19-vaccines
Penn Study Details Robust T-Cell Response to mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines?a More Durable Source of Protection

Back