Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Damnit!

I think the problem with the schemes has been the pass rush, I don't see how Shelton helps with that.

Hand healthy and Nick Williams helps the pass rush. Add one more de in draft. Okwara needs to play like 2018. Flowers fully healthy instead of slow start..collins at jack..austin bryant healthy, blitz.davis more from jack. Lots of things can help the pass rush

And i think shelton is a little better than harrison and robinson at rushing the passer

Hand healthy and Nick Williams helps the pass rush. Add one more de in draft. Okwara needs to play like 2018. Flowers fully healthy instead of slow start..collins at jack..austin bryant healthy, blitz.davis more from jack. Lots of things can help the pass rush

And i think shelton is a little better than harrison and robinson at rushing the passer

Nick Williams season was overrated. Much like former lions Romeo okwara, and hyder. Sometimes when you?re playing a bum he is fortunate to collect stats but is still not really impactful in the game. In his 42 nfl games he has a whopping ONE (stuff which is like nfl tackle for loss but doesn?t include sacks) a DT with one tackle for loss is absolute trash can.

I don't think Shelton is better, Snacks was better but Snacks didn't want to play here. That's the problem, do players want to play here? Shelton is not an upgrade over Snacks on paper.

Back