Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

dee milliner? probably not

Tgis draft is weak with high end talent to me their isnt any. Only 1 LT worth a top 5 pick. No QB's at all worth top 15. Same goes for WR, RB spots. Also there isnt any elite Von Miller type cant miss pass rushers. I would love to trade down but then you need a team to want to trade up and I am not sure if one will. Our only hope will be irf another team outside of Zona loves Gebo Smith and is willing to jump ahead of them.

Tgis draft is weak with high end talent to me their isnt any. Only 1 LT worth a top 5 pick. No QB's at all worth top 15. Same goes for WR, RB spots. Also there isnt any elite Von Miller type cant miss pass rushers. I would love to trade down but then you need a team to want to trade up and I am not sure if one will. Our only hope will be irf another team outside of Zona loves Gebo Smith and is willing to jump ahead of them.

maybe buffalo. big maybe.

we could have picks 1-5 and we still would need to fill a lot of holes. mayhew has the team in shambles.

LMFAO. Wait for free agency dude. Rookie deals expire. Mayhew will get the good young players back. Houston, Delmas, Durant, SLH, Jackson

LMFAO. Wait for free agency dude. Rookie deals expire. Mayhew will get the good young players back. Houston, Delmas, Durant, SLH, Jackson

ive been waiting for free agency ever since mayhew took over. in all those years all we have to show for it are nate burlseon, kvb and Tulloch. im not holding my breath when it comes to FA. go check our current salary cap numbers.....were not going to be very big players in FA.

ive been waiting for free agency ever since mayhew took over. in all those years all we have to show for it are nate burlseon, kvb and Tulloch. im not holding my breath when it comes to FA. go check our current salary cap numbers.....were not going to be very big players in FA.

And Durant and Houston back and a bunch of good drafts and a bunch of good trades

Lions have made some room and have more room to make with Stafford. They have enough to make a splash in free agency if they want. And they want to retain their good players hitting the market and the rumor is for Reggie Bush. They will have the room to do that and have other ways to make room that aren't future killers with Calvin, Tulloch and Sims.

Suh, Fairley,Tulloch,Durant,Delmas,Houston are good players. Avril was a good player in 2010/2011 and average in 2012 cutting his hurries in half and getting worse in run D.

SLH Jackson are good backups who play alot. Young can do the same and is still young.

Carey played well in liminted 300 snaps. 41% catch rate, 31 QB rating against him, solid in run defense.

The rookie CBs had injury issues but Green kept getting better and was solid for a rookie expected to play alot.

KVB, Levy, Florence, Silva, Wendling, Coleman sucked.

Jarvis Jones seems a whole lot like Von Miller. Incredible pass rushers, suited for a 3-4, but good enough to play the 4-3. Milliner also reminds me a lot of Joe Haden, except Milliner appears to be more athletic. In fact, he is showing himself to be very nearly the athlete Patrick Peterson is. I think a narrative of low top talent has everything to do with the quarterbacks. There is a lot of elite talent in this draft, just not at the flashy positions (QB, RB, WR).

Dee Milliner? Probably not. Good point. I doubt he makes it past the Raiders or Eagles.

Back