Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Detroit Lions trade Quandre Diggs to Seahawks for fifth-round pick

Honestly i don't mind this approach. Pay guys that are worth it money and get them into contracts that once their production slides.... you move on. Diggs didn't do shit in years. Snacks was horrible this year. You think you can slack once you get paid?...cya!

I agree if we had a winning culture, this would work. Since we don't, guys can slack and get out of their contract, like Damein Woody and Snacks. These guys get to go where they want and will perform at a high level.

I know a lot of people loved Snacks. I did too when he got here after the trade. But he came into camp late and out of shape. I lost a lot of respect for him. His excuse for being late to camp didn't make sense. He said it was because his wife was bed ridden during pregnancy. He reported a month after the twins were born. Sorry, Snacks was being lazy and holding out for a contract. Be honest and dedicated, he wasn't.

Back