Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Divisional Round Playoffs

Make that 41 unanswered points. Dang up 24-0. This is a lions type collapse.

This boring game is about to be over after Packers get another Td sadly.

Game over. Seattle can?t score enough probably.

Like Bill Cowher yesterday. Jimmy Johnson gets elected to the hall of fame.

Lions Buddy Parker has a better record then Johnson, and both have two titles.

Cowher 149-90-1 .623
Parker 104-79-9 .581
Johnson 89-64 .556

Last edited:
God I hope the 49ers manhandle Green Bay next week

Agree . Not really a big 49ers fan. But I will be rooting for them over the Packers.

And either Kc and Tennessee over the NFC although for some reason it bugs me Tennessee is this close to a super bowl.

That run play on second down inside the 15 to lynch is just stupid. Waste of a play.

Last edited:
Seattle makes it interesting. 4th and 1 (probably less the 1) and they throw. Tough pitch and catch in a crucial Situation. They may need a turnover to really get this comeback.

Last edited:
That’s it. They can’t cover Adams. You may want to double him Seattle lol.

Last Seattle win in Green Bay was 1999. 0-8 since then. I think that is what I heard on the broadcast. Seattle scores again cuts lead to 28-17.

Seattle has its shot. 3rd and 10 and they couldn?t get off the field. They need a turnover. Two first downs later Seattle blitz?s one 3rd and 9 . Forces a punt.

4:54 left Seattle has ball down 28-23.

Last edited:
wide open Seattle wr drops easy 20 yard pitch and catch. 3 plays later Seattle has to punt after a sack. Terrible drop. After the drop next 2 plays were very uninspiring from Seattle.

3rd and 8 Upcoming at 2:19 mark. They don?t double Adams lol .. Seattle deserves to lose. Easy throw and catch. What the heck was hill looking at I wonder ?
2 minute warning last chance it?s another 3rd and long.

It looks At least a foot more short to me but no way the NFL overturns that. Holy shit he was way short on that last look .

2 third and longs on last drive, and Seattle defense gags.

Last edited:
I will be rooting for the AFC again this year. Can’t stand San Francisco and Green Bay. Frustrating to see both in conference title games year again while the Lions just suck year in year out.

I?m not old enough to remember the Warren Moon Oilers years. Aside from a few years with McNair/George (yes they made a SB and another AFC title game) it seems they?ve been completely irrelevant for most of the 20 years I?ve watched football. Never a really serious threat, never discussed, always a 6-10 to 9-7 team. But maybe I?ve viewed them incorrectly compared to reality.

That's fair then. They had a playoff drought from 2009-2016 so that is a large part of your 20 years, no doubt. I also grew up watching Moon and was a young adult with too much time on my hands during the McNair years.

I will be rooting for the AFC again this year. Can?t stand San Francisco and Green Bay. Frustrating to see both in conference title games year again while the Lions just suck year in year out.

I'd love to see the Titans win it. Football is cyclical. Teams have started putting out smaller, faster defenses to combat the "revolutionary" passing attacks. Would be cool to watch Henry run them all off the fuckin field.

I'd love to see the Titans win it. Football is cyclical. Teams have started putting out smaller, faster defenses to combat the "revolutionary" passing attacks. Would be cool to watch Henry run them all off the fuckin field.

I have a hard time rooting for a 11-7 team since the Lions were close to those records in recent years before the new coach. But I am rooting for the AFC over the nfc this year. Can?t stand the Packers. Not a fan of SF either. Just less so.
Amazing the Lions just can?t luck into a playoff win if things are cyclical like you said.

I like this final 4. I like the TN storyline with Tannyhill, KC has a fun offense, I love the 49ers D, and I would like to see AR get another ring. AR is going to have a pretty rough time in SF this weekend...that front 4 is REALLY good.

Looking forward to Sunday.

Back