Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Do we draft a QB in the early rounds?

Rodgers only ever won with 2nd ranked defense (2010). NFC Champ loser or div loser otherwise. And missed playoffs 2017/2018

man...missed the playoffs that one year, and ONLY won a SB once. Only 12 playoff wins over the past 11 years. If my math is correct, I think that's about 12 more that your boy.

Let me see.

12-0=12

Yup. 12

man...missed the playoffs that one year, and ONLY won a SB once. Only 12 playoff wins over the past 11 years. If my math is correct, I think that's about 12 more that your boy.

Let me see.

12-0=12

Yup. 12

You forgot to carry the one.

Stafford winning playoff games with another team is going to be amazingly awesome

You guys will look like idiots and of course try to brush it off like it doesn't matter or prove anything

Last edited:
Stafford winning playoff games with another team is going to be amazingly awesome

You guys will look like idiots and of course try to brush it off like it doesn't matter or prove anything

Who gives a shit. He can win the next 10 super bowls for all I care.

It will certainly prove my contention that the Lions (as a team) were shitty over the past 12 years.

I don't care one bit. Do I care Suh is in the SB or former players have won SB? Not one iota.

You can care or not care, it would still prove you wrong (and Dalton and Hughes and others)

Hoping he comes to Washington so I can get season tickets and watch him. San Fran or Indy would be cool too.

You can care or not care, it would still prove you wrong (and Dalton and Hughes and others)

Hoping he comes to Washington so I can get season tickets and watch him. San Fran or Indy would be cool too.

Why would you want him to go to Indy so we get the 21st pick, woo. I'm looking for top ten.

Why would you want him to go to Indy so we get the 21st pick, woo. I'm looking for top ten.

Multiple picks. Two 1sts from Indy. The farther down in the draft, the more picks teams will need to give up

I'd take two 1sts over just number 9 or number 12

Multiple picks. Two 1sts from Indy. The farther down in the draft, the more picks teams will need to give up

I'd take two 1sts over just number 9 or number 12
Two 1st's, that's a hard sell. Unless it gets pushed into future seasons and then it loses it's value.

Two 1st's, that's a hard sell. Unless it gets pushed into future seasons and then it loses it's value.

It does lose its value, which is a good thing that means you can get more if its picks for next year. It doesn't lose its value to a team like the Lions, though, because we are not a draft class away from contention. I would take a 1st 2nd 3rd next year vs a 1st and 3rd this year depending on where that falls in the draft. Obviously if its the Broncos at #9 there pick is very valuable since you know its in the top 10, but Indy at #21, whos to say even with Stafford that pick isn't higher next year. Maybe that team gets killed with injuries and has a top 5 pick. You think Miami thought Houston was gonna pick 3rd when they got their first with Watson there?

It does lose its value, which is a good thing that means you can get more if its picks for next year. It doesn't lose its value to a team like the Lions, though, because we are not a draft class away from contention. I would take a 1st 2nd 3rd next year vs a 1st and 3rd this year depending on where that falls in the draft. Obviously if its the Broncos at #9 there pick is very valuable since you know its in the top 10, but Indy at #21, whos to say even with Stafford that pick isn't higher next year. Maybe that team gets killed with injuries and has a top 5 pick. You think Miami thought Houston was gonna pick 3rd when they got their first with Watson there?

Depends who you trade to. Lets say Denver, they get good for some reason and pick 24th next season.

Edit: I guess I should have read all of your post. Lol.

Last edited:
I know we need a full rebuild but it's going suck. I'm too old.

I know we need a full rebuild but it's going suck. I'm too old.

I think the days off full blown, 3-4 year rebuilds are over. Too many ways to circumvent the cap and good players hit the market every year. Rookies are having bigger and bigger impacts than ever before....even mid to late rounders.

Not saying we'll be good in 2021....but it's not unrealistic to have a winning record by 2022 if the next two drafts/free agency periods go well.

I genuinely think our defense will be better next year JUST because of scheme. Add in a decent edge rusher and a LB that can have even a small impact and we'd be better just from that.

Back