Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

I agree except no Simmons or Kinlaw. Kinlaw has lots of injury concerns for me and Simmons has bust written all over him.

Oh, I want nothing to do with Kinlaw.

I love Simmons. But I?ll say this. Simmons needs to go to a team that USES him as a multi dimensional player. If a team drafts him and tries to stick I?m in one spot he?ll be labeled a bust.

No trade/pick in. Hopefully pick Tua and still work out a trade.

Last edited:
Can’t be mad. Got the guy they wanted. If you like him, you better insure you snag him. Nice pick Quinn!

I get wanting to trade down guys.....but who knows what was offered.

We just got a LOT better in the secondary. Of course I would love perfect scenarios to happen....but I like the pick!

Terrible way to high for CB they should have taken Simmons these guys are absolute fools

Back