Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draft Thread 2020

Okudah is wearing Honolulu blue. Defense is fixed my brotha!

Epenesa might fall to the top of the 2nd...Hes not going to change the world but he'd be am upgrade over Hand at DE opposite Flowers. Then we'd just need to thro $18mil at Clowney lol.

however, there are probably 10 WRs in this draft that are starters on day one. There are only 2 great CB prospects and almost everybody thinks that Okudah is the better of the 2

Id agree...we got the best CB in the draft. Id agree we desperately needed a CB. Just saying...hes not worth the #3 pick. He'll be basically invisible all year im guessing.

You know when he gives up completions it's going to be "Its not his fault we can't rush the QB." DE even the 2nd best is worth more than the top DB.

I love the pick. Just wish we could have traded down and picked up some extra capital. Guess it wasn't to be.

Epenesa might fall to the top of the 2nd...Hes not going to change the world but he'd be am upgrade over Hand at DE opposite Flowers. Then we'd just need to thro $18mil at Clowney lol.

Clowney, the name sounds good but a combined $35mil+ per year for two DEs that have never recorded double digit sacks in a season would be scary.

Id agree...we got the best CB in the draft. Id agree we desperately needed a CB. Just saying...hes not worth the #3 pick. He'll be basically invisible all year im guessing.

If there were off season workouts, I think he would be the #1 CB on day for the Lions.

I agree that he should have gone somewhere between 5-9 but Quinn couldn't get another team to bite on a trade

And personal opinion but I like the DB from Florida more.

Last edited:
And personal opinion but I like the DB from Florida more.

who knows...you may be right. I probably watched 60% of OSU games since he has been there and Okudah is a stud. He's better than any DB out of OSU in the past 10 years which is saying a lot.

This draft has been a bit of a snooze fest all we need now would be for the lions to trade up yet tonight back into the first round for a TE

Another one here maybe...fulton?

Edit nvm...forgot they took Henderson.

Last edited:
playing with the best pass rush in the nation helps CBs look good. Chase Young made Arnette some money.

All that proves is they could have dealt down even for a 3rd-4th and still gotten a good DB.

It proves we got the guy we wanted and the #1 player in a highly coveted position in the 2020 draft.

Back