Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draymond behaving more like Metta World Peace

Michchamp

Someone leaked the video to TMZ of him basically sucker punching our own Jordan Poole... (link)

Way more brutal than I expected. He put his weight into it. Green should be in prison, not on a basketball court at this point.

Someone leaked the video to TMZ of him basically sucker punching our own Jordan Poole... (link)

Way more brutal than I expected. He put his weight into it. Green should be in prison, not on a basketball court at this point.

Draymond Green might be my least favorite NBA player. I can't stand him. That said, that is not a sucker punch. Poole pushed him and Green started (and ended) a fight.

He must not have landed it directly. It has been reported that Poole didn't show any signs of being hit. That punch really looked like it landed. Well, not sure I should call it a punch. I remember a 10 page thread dedicated to Jawan Howard, debating if his altercation with the other coach was a punch or a slap :lmao:

Last edited:
I heard he finished practice, but had a black eye. It def looked like it landed to me.

I'd call it a sucker punch because he had his guard down after the push...Poole was not expecting it.

Poole also bounces off him when he tried to push him. How much weight does Draymond have on Poole? he looks like a stone golem out there compared to him

green is 6'6" 230
Poole is 6'4" 194

Green is a dirty POS. He plays like a thug. He was definitely in the wrong, but if you push a guy like that, you better expect what is coming to you.

we really need Tinsle to give his opinion on the matter. I think he is some sort of expert in these types of things.

we really need Tinsle to give his opinion on the matter. I think he is some sort of expert in these types of things.

He'd side with Draymond here.

he and I basically had the same altercation when he talked shit about my score prediction threads this year. (I was not Draymond in our case)

we've since patched things up

I?m glad you asked.

What makes the Saginaw Stooge a thug is that he chose MSU instead of Michigan.

If Day Day had played for Michigan we would call him ?spirited.?

That said, pushing and shoving had already started; the most aggressive shove was made by Poole.

You shove a guy, keep your hands up and be ready for a response.

Protect yourself at all times.

Does this go back to shit between them in college?

Draymond was already in the NBA when Poole was in college, right?

Draymond Green might be my least favorite NBA player. I can't stand him. That said, that is not a sucker punch. Poole pushed him and Green started (and ended) a fight.

He must not have landed it directly. It has been reported that Poole didn't show any signs of being hit. That punch really looked like it landed. Well, not sure I should call it a punch. I remember a 10 page thread dedicated to Jawan Howard, debating if his altercation with the other coach was a punch or a slap :lmao:

Green chested him first before Poole shoved him back. No way did Poole expected to be punched like that. Its a sucker punch imo.

Last edited:
Green is a bitch.

He was a bitch in Lansing and since he?s been w/the Warriors. He?s dirty and seems to think the world owes him for being a dick.

Oh for fucks sake, you have absolutely no idea. Good God.

My neighbors aunt told me that her cousins maid heard from her son who heard from his roommates sister that Poole isn't that liked by his teammates.

Chain of events

1 Poole talks shit
2 Draymond walks up and chest bumps him
3 Poole pushes Draymond
4. Draymond knocks him out

That POS assaulted Poole. Straight up. If Green wasn't an NBA player making millions, he'd be punching people in the streets of East Landfill and robbing them.

Back