Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draymond behaving more like Metta World Peace

Lol any man comes up and puts his chest into you - especially a 6'8 250lb guy, your first instinct is going to be to push him away. Green knew that and used it to justify punching him.

Green thinks he's Dennis Rodman while being 1/100th of the player Dennis was. Maybe 1/1000th. Dennis could get away with his crazy because he was one of the best PFs of all time. Green is nowhere near that realm. Golden State should tell him to pound sand and hit the bricks.

Green thinks he's Dennis Rodman while being 1/100th of the player Dennis was. Maybe 1/1000th. Dennis could get away with his crazy because he was one of the best PFs of all time. Green is nowhere near that realm. Golden State should tell him to pound sand and hit the bricks.

Rodman was crazy... but like dealing with his own demons in his own way.

Green is crazy & violent, taking it out on others. giant baby

Seems like he might be saying that to himself.

I like to listen to Klay Thompson?s dad, former Showtime Laker Mychal Thompson, on the radio. He?s been the Lakers radio color analyst for a number of years and also a personality on whichever radio station happens to be the Lakers flagship station. I think he?s funny as hell.

So that?s pretty much the extent to which I have any interest in this.

Seems like he might be saying that to himself.

I like to listen to Klay Thompson?s dad, former Showtime Laker Mychal Thompson, on the radio. He?s been the Lakers radio color analyst for a number of years and also a personality on whichever radio station happens to be the Lakers flagship station. I think he?s funny as hell.

So that?s pretty much the extent to which I have any interest in this.

He always talks cigars, being Bahamanian and relaxing.

Yeah, that?s him.

But he?s also funny.

agree. I haven?t listened to sports radio in a while now but have been catching Petros doing the FS1 Pac12 games on TV this season. My wife (My Wife!) was streaming Petros & Money when I came home the other day too.

agree. I haven?t listened to sports radio in a while now but have been catching Petros doing the FS1 Pac12 games on TV this season. My wife (My Wife!) was streaming Petros & Money when I came home the other day too.

My wife and I went to a Petros and money remote or week. My wife thinks Petros is a gas. Sports talk radio isn?t her first choice but when we?re together and I have that on the radio she just laughs and laughs.

Back