Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draymond Green

[quote="johnny2x2x":go4twlc7]"Heck I hope he misses Sunday... It will give us a great shot at winning then..." -biggunsbob

Read more: http://www.yamaharaptorforum.com/phpBB/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?t=5075#ixzz1ldSpAyDe

Openly rooting for a kid to be hurt seriously enough to miss an important game, that is typical Michigan Walverine fan behavior and the definition of classlessness. You'd rather win facing a weakened opponent than facing a full strength one. Not in a million years would I want to face a Michigan Football team without Denard Robinson as another beat down would just be met with more excuses from weak ass Walverine fans like yourself. I want Michigan to be at full strength and playing well when we bitch slap them for win 5 in a row in Ann Arbor next fall.

At least Beilein showed some class,

JScottWriter said:
It's funny how Bob is the only one to post of here. I agree that most UM fans are classy but Bob is just a douche. He cried about Gholston for weeks and then said he didn't see anything wrong with what Suh did. Now he is calling Green a flopper cause he tweaked his knee and less than a week later out rebounded the whole UM team.

LMAO... Popping on the board after a MSU win... Spartans fans are all alike. Post when you win.. Hide when you lose..Did I say Green flopped when he got hurt you numbskull... Jesus how stupid are spartan fans. Green flopped like a baby on charges ON SUNDAY and when he did not get the call IZZY and DG complained non-stop to the ref up 14... Up freaking 14 and your head coach is crying like a baby..

I posted on your teams thread before the game you douchebag. Your head coach is the one that got a Tech. I will take Izzo and the way he coaches everytime over UM's coach. I love how you bad mouth Green but that's just cause he doesn't play for UM. I will take flops over Hardaway's shooting.

JScottWriter said:
I posted on your teams thread before the game you douchebag. Your head coach is the one that got a Tech. I will take Izzo and the way he coaches everytime over UM's coach. I love how you bad mouth Green but that's just cause he doesn't play for UM. I will take flops over Hardaway's shooting.

IZZY complains non-stop and the head twister is a goon just like his head coach...When did I bad mouth Green other then to call him a flopper.. Which he is..

That's fine keep hating on State like you always do. If complaining wins games, I am fine with that. To point out Gholston when your team was pulling shady shit, that's fine he was a class act and dominate the rest of the season. And keep hating on coach D, he has owned UM almost since he got to MSU. Now I am done talking to your stupid ass.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So he did fake a injury at Illinois just so he would not look so bad...LOL

My god, for being 50 something you sure act like a little kid. I'm sad to see that this latest defeat bothered you so much.

JScottWriter said:
That's fine keep hating on State like you always do. If complaining wins games, I am fine with that. To point out Gholston when your team was pulling shady shit, that's fine he was a class act and dominate the rest of the season. And keep hating on coach D, he has owned UM almost since he got to MSU. Now I am done talking to your stupid ass.

Your a piece of crap for condoning what that piece of shit did..Narduzzi is a POS and you know it... what was it 11 personal fouls... Right-o it was all Michigan fault for how your team acted and Gohlston acted.. Right he was just defending himself from Robinson when he was piling on and twisting his head.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
JScottWriter said:
It's funny how Bob is the only one to post of here. I agree that most UM fans are classy but Bob is just a douche. He cried about Gholston for weeks and then said he didn't see anything wrong with what Suh did. Now he is calling Green a flopper cause he tweaked his knee and less than a week later out rebounded the whole UM team.

LMAO... Popping on the board after a MSU win... Spartans fans are all alike. Post when you win.. Hide when you lose..Did I say Green flopped when he got hurt you numbskull... Jesus how stupid are spartan fans. Green flopped like a baby on charges ON SUNDAY and when he did not get the call IZZY and DG complained non-stop to the ref up 14... Up freaking 14 and your head coach is crying like a baby..

I think Bob has officially went over the edge. Somebody please post the nearest suicide hot line number to Byron Center. Sheeesh.

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]So he did fake a injury at Illinois just so he would not look so bad...LOL

My god, for being 50 something you sure act like a little kid. I'm sad to see that this latest defeat bothered you so much.

I guess you didn't read where I wanted Green to have a good NBA career,,, Nice to see all you Spartan fans take only what you want... Let's be clear before the name calling starts..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
JScottWriter said:

Your a piece of crap for condoning what that piece of shit did..Narduzzi is a POS and you know it... what was it 11 personal fouls... Right-o it was all Michigan fault for how your team acted..

I don't remember YOUR team complaining about what happened during the game, just YOUR fans. In fact, I think I remember some of YOUR team saying they were out played, physically.

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Your a piece of crap for condoning what that piece of shit did..Narduzzi is a POS and you know it... what was it 11 personal fouls... Right-o it was all Michigan fault for how your team acted..

I don't remember YOUR team complaining about what happened during the game, just YOUR fans. In fact, I think I remember some of YOUR team saying they were out played, physically.

Where did I ever not say MSU did not play hard and were not physical.. I am apparently talking about one play right now which most Spartan fans thought was pretty bad but now I am starting to wonder.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:

I guess you didn't read where I wanted Green to have a good NBA career,,, Nice to see all you piece Spartan fans take only what you want... Let's be clear before the name call starts..

Take only what you want ? What does that even mean ? I never went to the UM board after we won on Sunday. I was there when you beat us and congratulated you guys. You are out in left feld with your " Spartan fans only show up when they win " arguement. Do you get your stats from the 4 Spartan fans on this board or did you do a much greater research outside of the Detroit Pro Boards ?

Man, what a sore loser.

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

I guess you didn't read where I wanted Green to have a good NBA career,,, Nice to see all you piece Spartan fans take only what you want... Let's be clear before the name call starts..

Take only what you want ? What does that even mean ? I never went to the UM board after we won on Sunday. I was there when you beat us and congratulated you guys. You are out in left feld with your " Spartan fans only show up when they win " arguement. Do you get your stats from the 4 Spartan fans on this board or did you do a much greater research outside of the Detroit Pro Boards ?

Man, what a sore loser.

Seriously do any of you read the whole threads before popping off. I just will never understand the MSU fan's mind... I mean seriously.. Holy crap...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:

Where did I ever not say MSU did not play hard and were not physical.. I am apparently talking about one play right now which most Spartan fans thought was pretty bad but now I am starting to wonder.

Well, I agreed with you about that, but now you say Narduzzi is dirty. Why ? Was he out there pulling Denards face mask ? Get over it.

And Johnny I am still waiting... You called me a liar and I proved you wrong... ... I never once said I wanted Green to be seriously hurt.

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Well, I agreed with you about that, but now you say Narduzzi is dirty. Why ? Was he out there pulling Denards face mask ? Get over it.

Come you are saying all of this with a smile on your face....LMAO you know Pat wanted them to play...lets say edgy..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:

Man, what a sore loser.

Seriously do any of you read the whole threads before popping off. I just will never understand the MSU fan's mind... I mean seriously.. Holy crap...

Yeah, I read the whole thread, and I stick to what im saying. You're being sore over an MSU fan posting a thread on the MSU board about winning 11 games in a row against their rival. I guess I cant even post on my own board anymore. If I post here im only doing it because we won a game against our rival, and if I post on your board im just a troll. No win situation for me Bob.

You're better than this man. Both fan bases have their morons, don't be one of them.

Look I know you guys are all passionate for MSU... Sometimes I go over the edge a bit but I never post anything with sometimes trying to get a rise out of people... But I never once said i wanted green to be seriously hurt.. I said Michigan had a better chance at winning with him out...

Look you Guys win... I can be dumb sometimes....You guys have great teams...It was my fault for starting everything... I thought me and ML were the only ones that posted stuff on women's hoops..
I had forgot how well rounded JX2 was...Good-luck...

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:

Come you are saying all of this with a smile on your face....LMAO you know Pat wanted them to play...lets say edgy..

Yeah, he said it, Unnecessary Roughness. You know before the game even started their were many UM fans talking about wanting to see "Spartan blood on the field", and "make them hurt". When it happened to them, all I heard was " we are more classy than that ". Come on, you guys wanted to see the same thing happen to us, it didn't, and now they have their chance next season. Barring the Gholston incident, I have no problem with Narduzzi"s game plan. Physical football. Either put up or shut up when its rivalry time and UM didn't show up last year.

Back