Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Draymond Green

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]And Johnny I am still waiting... You called me a liar and I proved you wrong... ... I never once said I wanted Green to be seriously hurt.

When did I call you a liar?

""Heck I hope he misses Sunday... It will give us a great shot at winning then..."

That statement clearly shows that you were hoping he was hurt seriously enough to miss an important game. In other words after he twisted his knee you were hoping it was serious enough that he missed the Michigan game. That's a total douche thing to wish for and coming from you it's no surprise. It's classless and it shows your true colors as a fan who lacks the confidence that his team can beat a full strength Spartan squad.

You biggunsbob are exhibit A for a totally classless fan, now run along back to Walmart, they're having double coupon day on Denard Robinson underoos.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]Look I know you guys are all passionate for MSU... Sometimes I go over the edge a bit but I never post anything with sometimes trying to get a rise out of people... But I never once said i wanted green to be seriously hurt.. I said Michigan had a better chance at winning with him out...

I know Bob, you're cool with me, and I understand the passion that comes with this thats why I know you're better than this thread. Hell, I respect the hell out of what you put into thread topics and appreciated your work on the HS sports topic. I hope you can continue it next season :)

greenandwhite95 said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

Come you are saying all of this with a smile on your face....LMAO you know Pat wanted them to play...lets say edgy..

Yeah, he said it, Unnecessary Roughness. You know before the game even started their were many UM fans talking about wanting to see "Spartan blood on the field", and "make them hurt". When it happened to them, all I heard was " we are more classy than that ". Come on, you guys wanted to see the same thing happen to us, it didn't, and now they have their chance next season. Barring the Gholston incident, I have no problem with Narduzzi"s game plan. Physical football. Either put up or shut up when its rivalry time and UM didn't show up last year.

Well I never heard that blood comment... I don't read many game threads except the Tigers because baseball goes slow so I normally don'r post on football threads till halftime or the end.. Physical football is one thing... But a flag fest is another..I guess your right..

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]And Johnny I am still waiting... You called me a liar and I proved you wrong... ... I never once said I wanted Green to be seriously hurt.

""Heck I hope he misses Sunday... It will give us a great shot at winning then..."

That statement clearly shows that you were hoping he was hurt seriously enough to miss an important game. In other words after he twisted his knee you were hoping it was serious enough that he missed the Michigan game. That's a total douche thing to wish for and coming from you it's no surprise. It's classless and it shows your true colors as a fan who lacks the confidence that his team can beat a full strength Spartan squad.

You biggunsbob are exhibit A for a totally classless fan, now run along back to Walmart, they're having double coupon day on Denard Robinson underoos.

Holy crap that is bullcrap.. i said that in the middle of the week when he was getting better and you know it... You are reading into it what you want.. I clearly said we had a better shot at winning if green did not play... Not if he was hurt..

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:

Your a piece of crap and a lair... So take a hike..I never once said i wanted him hurt..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
greenandwhite95 said:
Yeah, he said it, Unnecessary Roughness. You know before the game even started their were many UM fans talking about wanting to see "Spartan blood on the field", and "make them hurt". When it happened to them, all I heard was " we are more classy than that ". Come on, you guys wanted to see the same thing happen to us, it didn't, and now they have their chance next season. Barring the Gholston incident, I have no problem with Narduzzi"s game plan. Physical football. Either put up or shut up when its rivalry time and UM didn't show up last year.

Well I never heard that blood comment... I don't read many game threads except the Tigers because baseball goes slow so I normally don'r post on football threads till halftime or the end.. Physical football is one thing... But a flag fest is another..I guess your right..

I believe I read it in the UM game thread, no biggy though. You know if the outcomes were reversed in October and that stuff happened to us there would be a lot of Spartan fans in uproar over the events. I just hope both teams bring that physicality next year. THAT, would be awesome, minus the head twisting.

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]
johnny2x2x said:

Holy crap that is bullcrap.. i said that in the middle of the week when he was getting better and you know it... You are reading into it what you want.. I clearly said we had a better shot at winning if green did not play... Not if he was hurt..

No, look at the the thread, you said it right after the State game on Tuesday night. No biggie though man, it's not like you were saying you hope his career is over, you just were hoping he didn't make it back in time for 1 game.

Most of my family is U of M fans and some are grads so I know where you're coming from. I'll call a truce and shouldn't have called you a douche. I will have a bet for you come the fall though for the game in Ann Arbor.

:)
johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]

No, look at the the thread, you said it right after the State game on Tuesday night. No biggie though man, it's not like you were saying you hope his career is over, you just were hoping he didn't make it back in time for 1 game.

Most of my family is U of M fans and some are grads so I know where you're coming from. I'll call a truce and shouldn't have called you a douche. I will have a bet for you come the fall though for the game in Ann Arbor.

Ok fine with me truce. But i was right... Our only chance to win was if Green did not play.. :)

I hate all the name calling too.. i should not do it...

What bet do you want to make... You collect any sports cards or anything like that? Most of my currency is in stuff. My MSU wife says I have crap but i have done a-lot better on ebay the last 6 months.
She was looking at me on sunday as the lead grew and grew and grew...I need to get her tickets to a game.. Not when they play Michigan.

I am a tad worried about Maxwell... I know the kid has talent but i am hoping he plays like a new QB..

[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]What bet do you want to make... You collect any sports cards or anything like that? Most of my currency is in stuff. My MSU wife says I have crap but i have done a-lot better on ebay the last 6 months.
She was looking at me on sunday as the lead grew and grew and grew...I need to get her tickets to a game.. Not when they play Michigan.

I am a tad worried about Maxwell... I know the kid has talent but i am hoping he plays like a new QB..

It was my nieces B day on Sunday and I didn't even go to her party because it was during the game and I couldn't watch it with with her mom and dad (my brother) who are Michigan people. My sister in law is the absolute worst Michigan fan. It was good I didn't go, there would have been trouble for sure.

We'll have to get creative on the bet, was thinking a leave of absence from the board, but that's so unoriginal. Maybe a good pro MSU profile Pic for you for 3 months when we win.

Maxwell is the real deal, he's the most talented QB we've had at State since Jeff Smoker before he was on coke. He's got a very strong and accurate arm, and he's much more mobile than Cousins. On paper he's a much more talented guy that Cousins, but there's so much more to being a QB than that. Maxwell is an honor student and very smart, but it's all about being able to make the reads quickly enough and being able to make good decisions under pressure. If Maxwell is good next year we will have a very good team, maybe better than this years team. We'll see, he could totally suck, but from everything you hear, he probably wont.

johnny2x2x said:
[color=#006400 said:
biggunsbob[/color]]What bet do you want to make... You collect any sports cards or anything like that? Most of my currency is in stuff. My MSU wife says I have crap but i have done a-lot better on ebay the last 6 months.

It was my nieces B day on Sunday and I didn't even go to her party because it was during the game and I couldn't watch it with with her mom and dad (my brother) who are Michigan people. My sister in law is the absolute worst Michigan fan. It was good I didn't go, there would have been trouble for sure.

We'll have to get creative on the bet, was thinking a leave of absence from the board, but that's so unoriginal. Maybe a good pro MSU profile Pic for you for 3 months when we win.

Maxwell is the real deal, he's the most talented QB we've had at State since Jeff Smoker before he was on coke. He's got a very strong and accurate arm, and he's much more mobile than Cousins. On paper he's a much more talented guy that Cousins, but there's so much more to being a QB than that. Maxwell is an honor student and very smart, but it's all about being able to make the reads quickly enough and being able to make good decisions under pressure. If Maxwell is good next year we will have a very good team, maybe better than this years team. We'll see, he could totally suck, but from everything you hear, he probably wont.

Ok we will think on the bet..

Back