Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

DURR it's cold outside there can't be no global warming or hurrrrr

Michchamp

official stupidity thread.

It's cold as fuck here. At least we still have power... a possible benefit of being on the same local line as a fire station. there's one right at the end of the subdivision.

I didn't know AZ avoided this Arctic (Finger) Blast of cold air. I thought only SoCal and the tip of Florida did

good for you.

I forgot how cold 16F feels

In the summer though we get the Molten (Finger) fk it's hot.

I didn't know AZ avoided this Arctic (Finger) Blast of cold air. I thought only SoCal and the tip of Florida did

good for you.

I forgot how cold 16F feels

I know, right?

It makes it almost worth putting up with all BigTekSactoChiComs who run this place.

In the summer though we get the Molten (Finger) fk it's hot.

I know, right?

And where I live in the SF Valley it?s almost as hot as Phoenix.

I?ll take it six days a week and twice on Sunday though, over the miserable better winters of the great lakes Midwest.

I never wear a jacket or a sweater in the winter here.

I see people all bundled up when it?s ?cold? and they ask me ?aren?t you cold?? And I just laugh at them. I say ?it doesn?t get cold here.?

You don’t even live here. You live in a place that still has some semblance of sanity.

EDIT: If you want to win the Arizona presidential election again, maybe try not constantly pissing and shitting all over the memory of her late great favorite son, the honorable John McCain.

Last edited:
I know, right?

And where I live in the SF Valley it?s almost as hot as Phoenix.

I?ll take it six days a week and twice on Sunday though, over the miserable better winters of the great lakes Midwest.

I never wear a jacket or a sweater in the winter here.

I see people all bundled up when it?s ?cold? and they ask me ?aren?t you cold?? And I just laugh at them. I say ?it doesn?t get cold here.?

I remember on a trip to Prescott AZ. and it was 48 and after it swim inside I went out and with the sun it was beautiful. I almost fell asleep. I'm the same way hot summers over cold winters any day.

Are they related to the Pontifical Academy?

No. The Club of Rome was founded in 1968. Another elite global organisation (sic) ...

This is useful in regard to what it wants to accomplish: Link in the wake of COVID.

It’s not even a mystery anymore to global NGOs like these.

...we need to embrace a bold new direction to create a better world.

To make the transition to a just and sustainable wellbeing economy will require:

a fundamental change of worldview to one that recognises that we live on a finite planet and that sustainable well-being requires more than material consumption; replacing the present goal of limitless growth with goals of material sufficiency, equitable distribution, and sustainable human well-being; and a redesign of the world economy that preserves natural systems essential to life and well-being and balances natural, social, human, and built assets.​

Translation: One World Government in which the rule-makers never want for anything as we serfs satisfy their every requirement. It’s not a world in which I want my great-grandchildren to endure, if they are allowed to be born, that is.

Because population control is 1A on it’s list of priorities. Link

Last edited:
No. The Club of Rome was founded in 1968. Another elite global organisation (sic) ...

This is useful in regard to what it wants to accomplish: Link in the wake of COVID.

It?s not even a mystery anymore to global NGOs like these.

...we need to embrace a bold new direction to create a better world.

To make the transition to a just and sustainable wellbeing economy will require:

a fundamental change of worldview to one that recognises that we live on a finite planet and that sustainable well-being requires more than material consumption; replacing the present goal of limitless growth with goals of material sufficiency, equitable distribution, and sustainable human well-being; and a redesign of the world economy that preserves natural systems essential to life and well-being and balances natural, social, human, and built assets.​

Translation: One World Government in which the rule-makers never want for anything as we serfs satisfy their every requirement. It?s not a world in which I want my great-grandchildren to endure, if they are allowed to be born, that is.

Because population control is 1A on it?s list of priorities. Link

Ok, but we do live on a finite planet, so if two people say we should plan accordingly, and one of those two people is part of a scary, world-reordering non-governmental entity aiming to control governments, does that mean you should ignore the other guy that's concerned with the finite nature of Earth?

Fine, ignore the Club of Rome, but what about the Pope?

I like snow, so I'm looking forward to the storm we are supposed to get tonight. The only reason I would like to live in the south is so I could golf all year around. Other than that, I'm fine up here.

Back