Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Eldred DFA'd

Considering Raburn has never had an OPS under .650, I'd say the odds are in his favor.

If you're betting, I'd like a piece.

Are you trying to talk me out of betting or talk yourself into betting?

Brad Eldred Clears Waivers, Goes To Triple-A Toledo

http://detroit.sbnation.com/detroit...s-triple-a-toledo-detroit-tigers-delmon-young

Chris Iott is reporting that Eldred has cleared waivers and will be assigned to Triple-A Toledo. Eldred was having a great run in Toledo and tried to take advantage of Young's misfortune to show the Tigers he should remain on the roster.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to perform. He hit just .188, going 3-for-16 with a double, a triple and one run batted in over five appearances with the Tigers. He struck out six times. Prior to that, he was hitting .388 with 13 homeruns and 35 RBIs in 20 games for Toledo.

Brad Eldred Clears Waivers, Goes To Triple-A Toledo

http://detroit.sbnation.com/detroit...s-triple-a-toledo-detroit-tigers-delmon-young

Chris Iott is reporting that Eldred has cleared waivers and will be assigned to Triple-A Toledo. Eldred was having a great run in Toledo and tried to take advantage of Young's misfortune to show the Tigers he should remain on the roster.

Unfortunately, he wasn't able to perform. He hit just .188, going 3-for-16 with a double, a triple and one run batted in over five appearances with the Tigers. He struck out six times. Prior to that, he was hitting .388 with 13 homeruns and 35 RBIs in 20 games for Toledo.

In his first 2 games back with the Mudhens, Brad went 1-6, with a BB, RBI and 5 K's.

In his first 2 games back with the Mudhens, Brad went 1-6, with a BB, RBI and 5 K's.

He has absolutely no plate discipline what so ever, and I thought BB was bad before I saw him hack away, wow yikes oh my all rolled in one.

:ashamed:

Back