Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

favorite fast food

MichChamp02 said:
Jack-in-the-Box, Pancheros & Sonic.

Sonic is very popular down here in the south and I like it a lot. Have you tried the Blazin' BBQ burger, I had one and my mouth wasw on fire for an hour afterwards

staegrac said:
MichChamp02 said:

Sonic is very popular down here in the south and I like it a lot. Have you tried the Blazin' BBQ burger, I had one and my mouth wasw on fire for an hour afterwards

No, never had it. There are no Sonics in Chicago; I'm totally deprived.

When I was in law school, I lived within 5 miles of TWO Sonics, which was overkill in retrospect. I haven't been to one now in 3 or 4 years.

Beez said:
MichChamp02 said:

Only had Jack in the box twice. (Both times while I was in TX) It was terrible both times. I wanted it to be good so bad after seeing commercials all the time and not having one aorund here. Im not one to be harsh on fast food quality but it was bad.

that's too bad. I go there at least once whenever I'm in Cali. It's always good.

ive got a few. Popeye's (specifically their spicy strips, fries and biscuits), Penn Station, Culver's (loved them for ages, i grew up in wisconsin where they started), Wendy's (for their nuggets), Arby's (i wish i could buy giant bottles of arby's sauce), and the Spicy Pickle.

i wish there was an In-N-Out Burger around here. Ive never tried them but ive heard they have the BEST fast food burgers in existence.

MichChamp02 said:
Beez said:
Only had Jack in the box twice. (Both times while I was in TX) It was terrible both times. I wanted it to be good so bad after seeing commercials all the time and not having one aorund here. Im not one to be harsh on fast food quality but it was bad.

that's too bad. I go there at least once whenever I'm in Cali. It's always good.

this saddens me.

Spockmaster said:
ive got a few. Popeye's (specifically their spicy strips, fries and biscuits), Penn Station, Culver's (loved them for ages, i grew up in wisconsin where they started), Wendy's (for their nuggets), Arby's (i wish i could buy giant bottles of arby's sauce), and the Spicy Pickle.

i wish there was an In-N-Out Burger around here. Ive never tried them but ive heard they have the BEST fast food burgers in existence.

Whataburger has slapped just about every fast food burger I've ever had in the nuts. Wendys has pretty solid burgers too for fastfood.

i dont really like wendy's burgers. theyre much better quality overall than say BK or mcshithole's, but they taste kinda weird to me most of the time. plus ive also gotten rare burgers from wendys, and while i love medium rare steaks/restaurant burgers, pink fast food burgers make me nervous as hell.

and ive never had whataburger either, ive been to the south exactly twice in my life (florida and el paso) and dont particularly want to go again.

Yeah I would lose my appetite if I had a pink fast food burger. I like Wendys though, the baconator is delicious.

Beez said:
Yeah I would lose my appetite if I had a pink fast food burger. I like Wendys though, the baconator is delicious.
i used to love the baconator, but thats the one i kept getting pink ;_;

Spockmaster said:
Beez said:
i used to love the baconator, but thats the one i kept getting pink ;_;

Well maybe god is testing you by not allowing you to enjoy this delicious sandwich? Stay strong brothaman...it'll get better.

when I lived in GR hot-n-now and git'em-n-go were very popular. I liked Mr Burger kinda cafeteria style tho

staegrac said:
when I lived in GR hot-n-now and git'em-n-go were very popular. I liked Mr Burger kinda cafeteria style tho

We had hot n now. It was very short lived in the Toledo area. I just remember when I was a kid no one liked it.

Halo Burger is a Flint area thing if you are ever passing by stop in you wont regret it. I promise. They have one in Birch run too.

Beez said:
staegrac said:

We had hot n now. It was very short lived in the Toledo area. I just remember when I was a kid no one liked it.

I remember getting the 29 cent burgers and 39 cent cheeseburgers, and mom taking 4 kids there and getting 2 dozen burgers

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]Halo Burger is a Flint area thing if you are ever passing by stop in you wont regret it. I promise. They have one in Birch run too.

I'll have to ask my boy, he's from Flint.

[color=#551A8B said:
Danny Diggler[/color]]I wish I lived near just so I could have the satisfaction..
Hey fresh...you will never get this satisfaction. Friggin perv

Back