Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

favorite fast food

jmakula87 said:
Beez said:
I just had an epileptic seizure while reading this thread...thanks Diggler.

I was thinking the same thing.

And yeah, Penn Station is pretty good as is Culvers, but honestly it is just very hard for me to pass up Wendy's and McD's nuggets.

Penn Stations chicken teryaki or whatever it is...mmmmmmmmmm

Romneybot said:
Only Halo Burger I remember was off the freeway on the way to Frankenmuth.

Ha, ha. If I'm in that area and I'm hungry for something that isn't egg whites and tomatoes, the devil in me is gonna pass the halo and just go to Zender's or the Bavarian Inn.

Tony Packos chili mac here in Toledo is real good.... Jack-In_The-Box every time I am out West, mmmm. Sonic, Rudy's hot dog, Big Boy, Rallys, and White Castle for me. McDonalds, BK, and Wendys are all dog food.

I can't believe I forgot about Big John's Steak and Onion!

big_john_steak__onion_logo_450x350.jpg

mgoblue0303 said:
Tony Packos chili mac here in Toledo is real good.... Jack-In_The-Box every time I am out West, mmmm. Sonic, Rudy's hot dog, Big Boy, Rallys, and White Castle for me. McDonalds, BK, and Wendys are all dog food.

Tony Pacos counts as fast food?

I spent many evenings there in my day - wasn't all that fast that I remember - but awsome food and environment. :*)

KAWDUP said:
mgoblue0303 said:

Tony Pacos counts as fast food?

I spent many evenings there in my day - wasn't all that fast that I remember - but awsome food and environment. :*)

Eh, not in the true sense of the word...but the chili mac comes up fast, and kicks ass!

i'll add to this...i love subway. Give me a turkey breast with lettuce and pickles...or a meatball with pickles. yes. i like pickles.

Also, it's only really a california thing, but Beach Hut Deli is awesome!

In-N-Out Burger .... and Good Times Burgers

Don't eat fast food otherwise aside from Subway if there is nothing else

Mmmm, Jimmy John's #9 with hot peppers.

Also like a Chipolte chicken burrito, black beans, tomato, corn, sour cream, and cheese.

Damn I'm hungry.

But my ultimate fast food, any mom and pop pizza shop in New York City. Nice slice of NY pie.

Back