Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

First real GAllup Poll of 2012 race

McCain decided he was happy with just the GOP nomination, he didnt campaign hard at all, he declared not to attack Obama for whatever reason

Nah..he just didn't have the balls , he put that onus on Palin.

Steve Schmidt tells the story quite well actually.

you gotta kind of feel bad for the Old Man a little though because Bush and Rove totally anhilated him in the 2000 Primary.

Nah..he just didn't have the balls , he put that onus on Palin.

Steve Schmidt tells the story quite well actually.

Great movie

I wonder if it was true that Palin was obsessed about her approval rating in Alaska.

Doesn't matter to me either way...I'd trust you to send it directly to me if you lost and I've never squelched on a wager in my life, but however you want to work it is fine...

Doesn't matter to me either way...I'd trust you to send it directly to me if you lost and I've never squelched on a wager in my life, but however you want to work it is fine...

Elrod you degenerate.

Not fair to take money from an old man like that...:lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ao5V66m5FaA&feature=related

lol...the Old Man at 47 seconds and on is priceless.

mctongue-pic.jpg

democrat ...calm and composed walking off the stage.

republican ...looks like a cross between the bug guy from Men in Black and yoda.

Last edited:
Back