Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Flynn to seattle.

That would just kill the defense. QB are throwing 5000 yards, wider field and they might get to 8000. Defenses are already pissed that they can't hit anyone now they have more field to cover? They might just revolt.

Point taken.

AFL=Arena Football League. I don't know if those are the legit initials but it seemed to go.

:clap:

Ah yes forgot about them, not sure how though when an entire team gets cut at an olive garden you'd think I'd remember. Nothing says a good time like a league where the qb can switch teams before kickoff.

Ah yes forgot about them, not sure how though when an entire team gets cut at an olive garden you'd think I'd remember. Nothing says a good time like a league where the qb can switch teams before kickoff.

Olive Garden? Lol. That would have been funny, well not for them.

Ya I guess they are in a lockout and when the owner told the players they just got up and walked out mid sentence. They got scab players to fill in, the first game a scab qb showed up right before kickoff and switched teams. isnt that TO's new league?

Well, FWIW and having no horse (get it?) in the race ...the fans here in Seattle, while I am here, seem VERY happy with the relatively low RISK versus uncapped UPSIDE of getting Flynn.

Plus, you have to consider a fanbase who has not won a SuperBowl ever ....those fans might not be as objective or as rational as say, a fanbase that has won SB's already.

Back