Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football vs My Dog Breed

They have zero faith in Cades passing downfield

Yeah i don't understand that. He has thrown beautiful downfield passes this year. The only problem I've seen is the WRs not getting open fast enough and Cade gets sacked or hit. Maybe thats why they have no faith.

Yeah i don't understand that. He has thrown beautiful downfield passes this year. The only problem I've seen is the WRs not getting open fast enough and Cade gets sacked or hit. Maybe thats why they have no faith.

Yeah that one play took to long and he was hit. Maybe try some crossing routes like other teams do to us. Maybe some shorter timing passes can get him going.

Either they have no faith in McNamara or they have no faith in the receivers to get open. Or both. Either way, it is not good.

Man All Toledo player had to do was go down at the 1 yard line . Run three plays and kick the fg. Hard to do in the moment lol.

Last edited:
Cornelius johnson has one catch for 33 yards. Everyone else is 1 yard or less. Smh.

Against a truly good defense or a rival, we're going to struggle if we can't throw the ball. I don't care if haskins becomes ron dayne and Corum becomes barry sanders. Can't move the ball on offense against those teams if they aren't at least a little nervous about the pass

Passing
Washington 9-15 for 111 yards.
Michigan 4-10 for 40 yards.

Yikes

Cornelius johnson has one catch for 33 yards. Everyone else is 1 yard or less. Smh.

Against a truly good defense or a rival, we're going to struggle if we can't throw the ball. I don't care if haskins becomes ron dayne and Corum becomes barry sanders. Can't move the ball on offense against those teams if they aren't at least a little nervous about the pass

I agree for sure.

Must be nice to be playing mercer and alabama state in non conference.

Ohhh app state. Lets go! Knock off another ranked team please

All Washington is going to do is put 8 in the box and dare is to throw.

Back