Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football vs Western Michigan

thewolverines24

I don't know if anyone is going to do the official game thread, but since I start all the "Hoops vs", I'm throwing this thread up.

The thing I most want to see today is its playing at a pace that is not glacial. Pick up the tempo and wear out the D. Go Blue!

Not really visiting this site much anymore. I hate the new format.

I expect a decisive Michigan victory.

Should be interesting due to new players and assistant coaches

Go blue!

I don't know if anyone is going to do the official game thread, but since I start all the "Hoops vs", I'm throwing this thread up.

The thing I most want to see today is its playing at a pace that is not glacial. Pick up the tempo and wear out the D. Go Blue!

That is so cool, and thank you.

b311j traditionally starts the football game thread.

If he starts one, I?ll merge the two.

If not, we?ll see this thread as ?next man up.?

Go Blue!

Good morning. Have not been on this board in a couple years. Was there a scores thread?

Good morning. Have not been on this board in a couple years. Was there a scores thread?

Vic usually starts that. I guess no one thought about it. It?s a little bit of a different year this year. There?s about 10 minutes or 15 minutes till kick off. I guess if someone wants to just throw something up and people here can make predictions. Otherwise we can do without it.

This is the least excited I've been for a season since I became a fan as a kid. I hope I'm wrong, but I am scared this season will be worse than last.

This is the least excited I've been for a season since I became a fan as a kid. I hope I'm wrong, but I am scared this season will be worse than last.

That makes two of us.

But here we are, the both of us.

Go Blue.

Okay okay...i see you. Some nice plays. Someone remind me...is wmu supposed to be good this year?

I like that the drive wasn't full of a bunch of broken plays. Seems like whenever we have these "easy" games, we win big but only because of broken plays or defensive lapses by the D. It's nice to see that was an earned TD. It wasn't cheap.

I agree with you M. Nice to see Blake do well. Not a huge fan of dive plays with him specially because of his size but I like getting the ball to him in space.

Another dumb Michigan player #55

Fucking dumb ass.
It really is embarrassing how undisciplined Jim?s teams are.

Last edited:
D-line still looks terrible. Going to be a long season on that side of the ball.

Not a great start by the new defense Coordinator.
Corners can?t make a play.
Undisciplined flag cost the team a chance at 3 and out.
Would been 3rd and 10.

Back