Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Football vs Western Michigan

I wouldn't complain so much about the team if we're full of walk on scrubs, but we still have very respectable recruiting classes with 4* talent. There is no way we should struggle to tackle or cover anyone from a team like WMU

No coverage in the middle of the field. I saw that coming before the snap. Fuck this.

Nothing changes.

3rd and 10

Hit Michigan?s defense in the middle

New defense coordinator.

Hey can you dial up something to get your defense off the field ?

Fuck the refs! Omg! Thats one of the best catches I've ever seen!

Give me a break. They were hand fighting. Hey Ref the Fb had a fist full of Jersey .

So 5-7 years ago Jim would have gone off on the ref. Take a stand and defend your players.
Jim is so passive now.

Plus on a blitz they missed a major hold by wmu.

Last edited:
Give me a break. They were hand fighting. Hey Ref the Fb had a fist full of Jersey .

So 5-7 years ago Jim would have gone off on the ref. Take a stand and defend your players.
Jim is so passive now.

Plus on a blitz they missed a major hold by wmu.

Jim turned off the crazy after he had his most recent kid. I'm guessing his wife told him to chill the fuck out after having a newborn in his 50s. Could be completely wrong, but the timing lines up.

Back