Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: 49ers @ Lions Thread

grandy

San Francisco 49ers (0-0) @ Detroit Lions (0-0)

Previews
Pride of Detroit
Yahoo
CBS Sports
ESPN
Niners Wire

Injury Report
Link (from Friday)

Lions
LT Taylor Decker (Finger) - Out
DL Michael Brockers (Shoulder) - Questionable
DL Nick Williams (Elbow) - Questionable
DL Levi Onwuzurike (Hip) - Questionable
NB A.J. Parker (Shoulder) - Questionable

49ers
WR Jalen Hurd (Knee) - Out
DT Javon Kinlaw (Knee) - Doubtful
CB Emmanuel Mosley (Knee) - Doubtful
DT Kevin Givens (Hip) - Questionable

Series History
Link
The Lions are 27-37-1 against the 49ers
Last Game: 9/16/2018, 49ers 30 Lions 27
Last Game in Detroit: 12/27/2015, Lions 32 49ers 17
Last Loss in Detroit: 10/16/2011, 49ers 25 Lions 19
Recent Games: The 49ers have won 10 of the last 11 meetings

My local listings showing this game will be shown on the Fox TV network in LA.

Maybe the brain trusts figured Rams fans would be curious to see how their x QB would do regarding the famous QB swap.

My local listings showing this game will be shown on the Fox TV network in LA.

Maybe the brain trusts figured Rams fans would be curious to see how their x QB would do regarding the famous QB swap.

Or maybe because it's SF. Also I'm not sure the Rams can do anything about the TV schedule.

Wearing my Lions gear today because, as I explained to someone earlier, it is likely the only game this year where I can claim the Lions are Undefeated still going into it.

9 point dogs at home...yet if I was a betting man I would bet on the final score being more like a 28 point difference. This will feel like Bama vs an FCS school...but same can be said for every game on the schedule IMO. Luckily NFL teams rarely run up the score like that.

Go Lions ! Wish I didn?t have family issues to attend to. I guess I can dvr and watch it later.

Well here we go. 2021. Hoping for the best?.expecting?..well?.the Lions to be the Lions.

At least MSU has looked solid!

38-13 SF.

Back