Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: 49ers @ Lions Thread

Can't run a yard. Can't kick a fg. Can't score with a short field. Defense still blows. Aruwariye can't cover worth shit. No pressure. Anything I miss?

Can't run a yard. Can't kick a fg. Can't score with a short field. Defense still blows. Aruwariye can't cover worth shit. No pressure. Anything I miss?

Anzelone has no idea where he?s going. Bit hard on both play actions and left his man.

Last edited:

Well, when you throw in that they?re literally in Detroit?ya know?there?s that.

Good drive. Goff much better there.

Hock doing Hock things.

TD.

Last edited:
Yes. With your fantastic ability to scout players.

Tell us all again how Darius Slay was ?average at best? the year he was first team all pro.

I definitely take everything you say as fact!!

Slay has never or will never be a shut down corner

Saw a tweet mostert is out with a knee injury. Might get adose of Sermon and lance.

Back