Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: 49ers @ Lions Thread

Oline played well. It's all about if the defense can figure out how to just be decent instead of terrible.

The Tigers won today.

So we got that going for us.

One day maybe the Detroit teams will all be good.

I think in 1935 three of them won titles !
Well sort of

Lions 1935
Red Wings 1934 and 1936 I think.
Tigers pennant 1934 ws title 1935

Last edited:
The last 3 minutes of the 2nd quarter. Dang.

Always that 4-6 minute stretch in a game where we have a tendency not just to play poorly?.but screw our chances of winning.

Played better in the 2nd half.

Lots of garbage time in there but A+ for the effort. Also like what I saw from the coaching staff, Sewell, Williams, Swift and even Okudah.

Always that 4-6 minute stretch in a game where we have a tendency not just to play poorly?.but screw our chances of winning.

Played better in the 2nd half.

Lots of garbage time in there but A+ for the effort. Also like what I saw from the coaching staff, Sewell, Williams, Swift and even Okudah.

Maybe Sewell is just meant to play on the left.

One day maybe the Detroit teams will all be good.

I think in 1935 three of them won titles !
Well sort of

Lions 1935
Red Wings 1934 and 1936 I think.
Tigers pennant 1934 ws title 1935

Meanwhile, former Tiger Max Scherzer just achieved his 2,999 career strike out.

Goff had that 1 just horrible throw for the pick 6, but otherwise was decent. Putting up 33 pts after losing Prater, Golladay, Jones and Amendola and not really replacing any of them. Plus losing Decker right before the game. That's pretty crazy

Just looked and we only scored more than that once last year. 35 in the meaningless game 17 vs Minnesota

Last edited:
Goff had that 1 just horrible throw for the pick 6, but otherwise was decent. Putting up 33 pts after losing Prater, Golladay, Jones and Amendola and not really replacing any of them. Plus losing Decker right before the game. That's pretty crazy

Just looked and we only scored more than that once last year. 35 in the meaningless game 17 vs Minnesota

Leading Wr?s TE and RB team has nothing at wide out, no real threat anywhere

Idgaf about this season. I want to see effort, growth and some passion for the game. If Goff can do what he did today (cut the pick 6) we keep him next year, get some more help and roll into next year as a much improved team.

We need someone to really step up that no expects to set up. Too bad we fell behind so much, I want to see more rushing.

We need someone to really step up that no expects to set up. Too bad we fell behind so much, I want to see more rushing.

We were running the ball extremely well before the defense gave up 5 scores in a row. Over 100 yards in the first half.

This. We were really eating up yards there in the first half. Happy with the way the OLine played.

Really disappointed with the Dline. And I don?t think they mentioned Anzelone even once. He was completely useless out there today.

Why we can?t draft/develop/or sign a decent LB is beyond me.

Stafford looks good, weird seeing another uniform.

Back