Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Bears @ Lions Thread

You want aggressive so they kick the fg and miss. Cant win either way. Should have punted. 55 yard fg

Did anyone think this team wasn't going to collapse? Patricia led teams are the best at imploding.

Stafford had amendola wide open and chooses to lock onto jones who is bracketed. It just never ends with this team.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

You want aggressive so they kick the fg and miss. Cant win either way. Should have punted. 55 yard fg

If Matt doesn?t take a sack it?s a 44 yarder and good. Or If he Doesn?t miss a wide open Cephus. He was wide open .. wide open.

I know i should expect it by this point in my life but why do the Lions disappoint me every week.

Back