Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1: Bears @ Lions Thread

No trufant or coleman or golladay or vaitai. Bad news week 2

Marvin needs to step up and run like crazy with peterson. Control the clock

Short crossers will kill us

No trufant or coleman or golladay or vaitai. Bad news week 2

Marvin needs to step up and run like crazy with peterson. Control the clock

Short crossers will kill us

Bro...we picked a cb with our #3 pick. Have him stop riding the pine and get his ass in the game. Poof....you got both your starters playing. Trufant made 1 solid play the ENTIRE game last week...he got lucky a ton that Trubisky was so horrid in the first half being off target.

Last edited:
Okudah back is good..but first start against rodgers
Trufant is a good player. I like AO too. Roberts did better on second look other than the ome zone play

Lets see what pass rush can do

Its much easier if you come to the conclusion this team isn't winning anything ever.

Why do you post then? If you came to that conclusion, whats the point

That has nothing to do with anything. I watched, and posted, the Wings even though I thought they'd be terrible. Based on my history the Lions franchise is doomed.

They have the tools to win. Plenty of talent and plenty of coaching. We'll see what they can put together. Last chance for Patricia

November 14, 1965 - the night I was born. The doctor told me don't become a Lions fan. I should have listened.

The Lions will never win a Super Bowl so long as the fans support the Fords as owner. The solution: boycott the franchise until it is sold.

They have the tools to win. Plenty of talent and plenty of coaching. We'll see what they can put together. Last chance for Patricia

This is a good post if you take out some of the words.

https://www.prideofdetroit.com/2020...rney-billy-sims-quintez-cehpus-madden-kerryon

Basically what i said. Patriciaand Undlin were agrrssive with blitzes. It still didnt work. Careful before you blindly bash the coach with your preconceived notions on patricia not changing his ways

Because their personnel sucks....something ive been telling you for a decade. We needed to add a pass rush...you said Hand and Nick Fucking Williams was going to solve all our problems. Terrible rush the entire game. Our LBs are the worst in the league.

Last edited:
Hand graded and played well. So did flowers. Collins got ejected. Williams hurt his shoulder. Okwara only 9 snaps battling injury too

Back