Welcome to Detroit Sports Forum!

By joining our community, you'll be able to connect with fellow fans that live and breathe Detroit sports just like you!

Get Started
  • If you are no longer able to access your account since our recent switch from vBulletin to XenForo, you may need to reset your password via email. If you no longer have access to the email attached to your account, please fill out our contact form and we will assist you ASAP. Thanks for your continued support of DSF.

Game 1 vs Colorado State Game Thread

Because Michigan is not an SEC team.

It's bullshit and it's not like we can control the in conference schedule. We go to OSU anyway, so until we beat them, it doesn't matter who we play.

Looks like all starters are out. Only freshmen and backups.

Hope to see some peyton o'leary here.

Now Jimmy has taken JJ out. WTF! Come on Jim, I'd rather see some down field passes by Cade or JJ. Well, I guess he wants to give the guy some game experience.

Congrats to Orji for his 1st freshman TD. There has been talk about him playing Wildcat QB at times. I see why.

Is RG3 a good boy or something? Why the giggles over the name Orji? Come on man. You're 32 years old. All jokes aside, i wonder what Jake Butt thinks about the name.

Is RG3 a good boy or something? Why the giggles over the name Orji? Come on man. You're 32 years old. All jokes aside, i wonder what Jake Butt thinks about the name.

Probably a good thing that Butt and Orji are not on the same team.

Back